Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deficiency and problems with autoflower girl

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Today lights on 87.5f 30.8c, 75.9F24.4 low at lights off RH 52% high 44% low.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-12-19)

Thanks

Guys, thank you so much for your help! Here´s an update:
    I think part of the problem was because of the light. I just had too musch of it. I have two SP250 leds, and in the beginning I was using only one light. I had strong healthy grow, with nice smell. At some moment, I decided to turn on the second light, and from that moment my growth stopped, no smell, and little problems started to appear on the rest of the plants. It took me some time untill I realised that. Now I turned off the second light and the thing are starting to look better again. The smell is back, and that sick girl started to grow again. Before turning off the second light, I flushed her and gave some PH´d watter with some light nutes + some CalMag. She was not recovering until I turned the second light off. Now shes seems to started the grow again, but the new grow continue to be pale. For now shes not ready for another watering. She´s still wet. But what do you think I should give her when water again?
    Another problem Im having with her is that she is an autoflowering but is not flowering. She should be in flower long ago, but she continues growing without even showing sex. Im hopping that could be because of the stress she had been through (but something is telling me this is not true).
    Here´s an update of her look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191229_200222.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	378287   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191229_200228.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	378288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191229_200235.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	378289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191229_200244.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	378290   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191229_200304.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	378291  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to filogreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I tend to toss autos that don't auto but I see your issue Your only real choice is to take her 12/12... maybe after the rest have finished?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-19), IceCalibur (29-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

the no flowering auto, only way to get it to flower will be 12h of darkness . No guarantee it would stay flowering when u changed light back .

Temp is ok thanks for replying. if u want more light introduce ur second light a bit gentler than before . These lights make the plants use mg like it's going out of fashion.
    And biobizz nute are very lacking in mg imo . Organic nutes are hard to get consistent results if u cant get the soil alive with beneficial bacteria which u need to process the organic nutes into sth the plants can use

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19)

Thanks

Guys, it was because of the low temperature. I had in temperatures betwen 15 and 18ºC, and for long periods that was low. Low temperature can create a magnesium defficiency. As soon as I put a heater with a thermostat in there and gave them 24ºC, all my plants started to love life again, including that most problematic one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to filogreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2