Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Herms again :(

Thanks

Default Herms again :(

Six out of eight hermies from Barneys farm glookies. Has anyone else encountered this sort of thing?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (26-12-19), GEORGE (24-12-19), Valentina (25-12-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimSqueeker View Post
    Six out of eight hermies from Barneys farm glookies. Has anyone else encountered this sort of thing?
    Oh that's just terrible...this been happening a lot for you, since your post is titled 'herms again'?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (26-12-19), GEORGE (24-12-19), SmobyToker#1 (08-01-20), Valentina (25-12-19)

Thanks

Second time in a row. Had to bin the last lot week seven of bloom just bin poking around and found another ( week three). Two more possible suspects.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thought I'd screwed up the first lot but this time I am pretty sure I got everything spot on so now I'm thinking sketchy genetics.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

If your dialled in correctly then it’s genetics
    But if your not then it’s not.but youd have to be
    Out by quite a way for that to happen twice.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (26-12-19), GEORGE (24-12-19), TheGrimSqueeker (07-01-20), Valentina (25-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

If they're all like that I'd just pick it's nuts of and finish, probably not recommended by most but, I adopted one some weeks back that was hermed must of pulled about 40 nuts of it and now she's happy week 8 of flower and not a single seed in sight, I guess lucky and stupid at the same time....gl

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (26-12-19), GEORGE (25-12-19), Valentina (25-12-19)

Thanks

I turned a bar of corn into 2kg of naughty butter so not a complete loss. Got other strains running without any problems.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-01-20), Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks

I turned a bar of corn into 2kg of naughty butter so not a complete loss. Got other strains running without any problems. Wasn't going to risk pollinating my other girls so all the glookies had to die.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

i gave up growing anything barneys farm mate, near 100% herm rate for me and i have it all dialled so gotta be shite breeding practices i reckon. They have good strains but not good stability
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), Valentina (08-01-20), WhIpLaSh (08-01-20)

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    i gave up growing anything barneys farm mate, near 100% herm rate for me and i have it all dialled so gotta be shite breeding practices i reckon. They have good strains but not good stability
    Hmm I've just purchased some Barneys Farm, I'll bear this in mind

Sure Greenirl, I guess that counts as a clue if you read this LOL

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), Valentina (08-01-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast