Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alibaba

Thanks

one last point Haggle the shipping cost if going through alibaba - I have no idea about the sister site aliexpress but most sellers on alibaba will try to stiff you on the shipping lol. It's easy to say yeah this £500 light is just £200 but when you see shipping can be an easy £100 and admin fee of another £20 ect.....What im saying is use your head and don't be afraid to play them all of one another. You will also pay about £30-£40 import tax.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to davidfa For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (30-12-19), GEORGE (30-12-19), IceCalibur (30-12-19), johndoh (01-01-20), M_C (30-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,050 Times

used to import satellite receivers from there got a bad batch from a seller I had used a few times never again.
    had 100 receivers that were all faulty and they wanted me to pay postage to return them.
    would have been cheaper buying them here after I had posted them back.

made my money back pretty fast when they sorted it out after programmed the boxes....lol
    all the uk channels and ppv

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johndoh For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (04-01-20), GEORGE (01-01-20), M_C (01-01-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3