Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ugh so slow

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    All seems well now mate, site said it was down for maintenance a while ago but it's back up, runnin fast
    As someone who frequents that website far too much than I should, I can safely say..the seedsman site is slow the majority of the time (in my experience)..it seems to be under heavy loads at certain times, then it sorts itself out (heavy traffic?)...like for example during Black Friday, it was near impossible to even load the website.

I like adding strains to the 'wishlist' there ..which I've now started to call my 'deathwish' cos when the Mrs notices she gives me 'that' stare lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19), MrC (30-12-19), Valentina (30-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Their site has been slow for me since last night. You're not the only one. I have fibre broadband...
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19), IceCalibur (30-12-19), MrC (30-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,028 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    As someone who frequents that website far too much than I should, I can safely say..the seedsman site is slow the majority of the time (in my experience)..it seems to be under heavy loads at certain times, then it sorts itself out (heavy traffic?)...like for example during Black Friday, it was near impossible to even load the website.

I like adding strains to the 'wishlist' there ..which I've now started to call my 'deathwish' cos when the Mrs notices she gives me 'that' stare lol
    Lol, they'll make you an environmentally friendly coffin out of all the seeds you ordered after your better half does you in ppl will be gettin stoned at your graveside for generations to come

But yeh seedsman is such a great site, I've looked at all the others that look half decent but seedsman always seems to trump it every time. With the amount of seeds they have on there, the quick reliable service, the cost and the freebies it makes no sense for me to go anywhere else. Just ordered Afghan Skunk Auto Feminised, Smokin' Gun Auto Feminised, Good Shit Auto Feminised and Fastberry Auto Feminised. Just 1 of each strain which is a bit risky in case it doesn't pop, but I do like an assortment and can't justify spending 15-30 quid on a 3 pack of each strain

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19), IceCalibur (30-12-19), Valentina (30-12-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Lol, they'll make you an environmentally friendly coffin out of all the seeds you ordered after your better half does you in ppl will be gettin stoned at your graveside for generations to come

But yeh seedsman is such a great site, I've looked at all the others that look half decent but seedsman always seems to trump it every time. With the amount of seeds they have on there, the quick reliable service, the cost and the freebies it makes no sense for me to go anywhere else. Just ordered Afghan Skunk Auto Feminised, Smokin' Gun Auto Feminised, Good Shit Auto Feminised and Fastberry Auto Feminised. Just 1 of each strain which is a bit risky in case it doesn't pop, but I do like an assortment and can't justify spending 15-30 quid on a 3 pack of each strain
    That's the thing fella, I haven't ordered any and hardly ever do...it's just that list man, I think I'll do a clean wipe and start from scratch LOL

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19), MrC (30-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Their site has been slow for me since last night. You're not the only one. I have fibre broadband...
    Good good, well not for you mate but at least I know I'm not the only one . Must be like Ice said with the high volume at certain times, maybe they're cheapin out somehwere to keep costs down lol. Went like lightning soon as site was back up then slowed a little but not enough to become annoying. Tbf I can just about remember having to send off for things in the paper/magazine with a cheque and wait up to 21 days so I'll take what I can get

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19), Valentina (30-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    That's the thing fella, I haven't ordered any and hardly ever do...it's just that list man, I think I'll do a clean wipe and start from scratch LOL
    I don't think I'd ever have enough time or space to grow all the strains I've seen on seedsman

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19), IceCalibur (30-12-19), Valentina (30-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Yea its always slow . Past 6 months or so . Once in a while ill get a smooth surf on their site but its quite rare .

Its when i hangs when im processing the payment . Happens alot and ones gotta wonder if the info aint being picked off by some 3rd party

---Humboldt Black Dog Pheno Projekt---
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

cheap slow server id image , im uk and it seems ok here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2