Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bubble gen

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,484 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    You can you just need a t section thing but only problem is I would want the bubble gen running full time but not the feed so Really you can’t lol
    Yeah exactly. I picked up my MJ1000 for £8 so I'll probably get another small pump to run consistently for bubblegen

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slazenger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-19), Hippy Crack (04-01-20)

Thanks

Hi. Just ordered a couple and will let you know how I get on with them

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-01-20), Hippy Crack (17-01-20)

Thanks

So far so good. No noise and plenty of bubbles (way more than my four golf ball air stones) so I'm very happy with them. Running mine without the air filter for better draw. Just need to see if they pass the clog test.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-01-20), Hippy Crack (17-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimSqueeker View Post
    So far so good. No noise and plenty of bubbles (way more than my four golf ball air stones) so I'm very happy with them. Running mine without the air filter for better draw. Just need to see if they pass the clog test.
    Defo on my list

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-01-20)

Thanks

Get the 1500 pump and make sure that you really secure the pipes or you may find that the pressure pushes it off and you get an interesting water feature spouting up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGrimSqueeker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2