Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scrog question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,032 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    You can get one of those pumps that they use in A fish tank. Just hook A hose to the sucking end, and run the other hose where you want the water to end up. I Think. Instead of pumping air, they should pump water through.
    Cheers hotshot dude iv got the tray raised slightly off the ground with bricks so iv drilled a few holes in the bottom amd ill dlide a tray under to catch any
    Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    How much run off are you expecting? Until they are late into flower the run off would add nicely to the humidity, so I wouldn't bother unless you're literally sat in a pool of water
    Yeah mate not much run off tbh although it sometimes runs out the sides with fabric pots, you just have to be careful when watering. It was just for final flush tbh but iv found a solution now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skunkybudmans For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2