Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ink bird in flower room question

Thanks

I've used gorilla tape so should be fine for this grow. As it doesn't seem to be very damp in there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbd captain For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-20)

Thanks

hang something over it.. i nail micro fibre tea towels.. lol i have them over my tent vents to sdometimes when i use a tent on the side by the wall so i can leave them open... and air still gets in through the fibres.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-20)

Thanks

OK so I nipped into flower room this morning to see if I had anymore light leeks.

Well the I bird isn't my biggest problem it's the heater itself it's the fan heater when it comes on it doesn't just have a small led that led lights up the whole thing and eluminates top corner.

So any good ideas on what fan heater would be good instead?

I have a round tubular heater in the veg chamber but I don't thi k it would cut it. M

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbd captain For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cbd captain View Post
    I've used gorilla tape so should be fine for this grow. As it doesn't seem to be very damp in there
    same as that it never peels off

i use a 2ft tube in a 1m, and 3ft in another and i cut down the air flow to raise temps
    Last edited by Forest; 03-01-20 at 11:20 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2