Thread: after experienced advise

Thanks

Cool after experienced advise

about to start a 240 240 200m grow, 2 600w, i have 2 questions;
    what size fabric pots should i go for and how many? growing northern lights *5 haze.
    from 2 i did in the past i felt like bigger pots would equate to bigger yields, so im looking at 50cm pots as the biggest which are 15 gallon, or 40cm for 10 gallon, 35cm for 7 gallon fabric pots.
    Im guessing i'l need a lil extra veg time for the larger pots. Or do experienced growers think it would be better 2 save on time and put in a few more plants but all in 10 0r 7 gallon smaller pots.
    I have a small amount of ionic grow solution left over also plenty of ionic bloom and boost. last time i used this and mollases now every other feed, i have come across mycorihizae fungi, and organicus, on the forums and interested in these also. Thinking il go fully organic once iv used up these, though the bloom and boost will be plenty for this one, so any advise here, mainly as to what to buy/use for the veg grow feed. many thanks in advance ya beautys x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vibezfoundation For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Your pot size will depend on how big you want them before you flower them...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-01-20), Valentina (08-01-20), vibezfoundation (08-01-20)

Thanks

right. question then is, is it worth vegging for a few weeks longer. does this result in a bigger yield that justifies the extra veg time,or better to keep veg time down 2 usual (smaller pots), and get the next grow on that bit quiker. which would people think had the bigger overall haulage lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vibezfoundation For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

I,d grow them bigger and if you want to make a quicker run next time then just grow more plants with less veg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Just an idea mate but i am looking into using eco life super charged soil, no nuting at all, all the way thru just water and tea if i like, its pricey at 25 quid a bag, but no cost on nutes etc. Oh and its fully organic and it comes with a big vouch from a very experienced grower i know in bristol. So i am going this route next time. It's nice having loads and loads of coco buds but i am missing that nice soil / organic taste i started with.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), johndoh (11-01-20)