Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do light leaks screw autos?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

I am non the wiser really without extensive testing (which i aint gonna do) which is better. I have seen a lot of ppl moan about 24 hr lighting causing poor yield due to stress, but then i have seen many say they get better yield. So in between is way to go for me as lights off temps are not a problem at all.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    I am non the wiser really without extensive testing (which i aint gonna do) which is better. I have seen a lot of ppl moan about 24 hr lighting causing poor yield due to stress, but then i have seen many say they get better yield. So in between is way to go for me as lights off temps are not a problem at all.
    I've run my lights 24/7 just because it keeps my environment more stable. I haven't had any problem growing real big autoflowers. But, I have found that certain strains do better with less light. Recently I grew out pineapple Express by fast buds and it definitely got bigger with less light. Which other people have seen with that strain also.

I agree there's no point in doing a whole lot of testing if it works for you just do it. if you happen to find one strain you can't seem to get a good yield on when other people are you may want to try that on 16 or 18 hours of light and see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), MrC (08-01-20), M_C (08-01-20), Valentina (08-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Just a case of what works best for me then. How much can you fuck about with auto light patterns? It was on 20-4, now on 24, if 24 sucks the shit out of them can I go bk to 20-4 or will it confuddle them?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Just a case of what works best for me then. How much can you fuck about with auto light patterns? It was on 20-4, now on 24, if 24 sucks the shit out of them can I go bk to 20-4 or will it confuddle them?
    Changing back is no issue. If you are real late in flower and about ready to harvest messing with your lights might throw at herme. I've done it on purpose and I've been able to make herme once or twice that way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), MrC (08-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Ok man nice one, I'll keep my eye on the growth, only about 3 wk old.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-20), Jingo (08-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2