Thread: Help choosing dwc nutrients

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,978 Times

Default Help choosing dwc nutrients

Hey people

I'm currently growing in soil using biobizz nutrients with about 3-4 weeks left in flower and I've already decided to go DWC.

Having bought an air pump half the size of the battery on my car (nice and quiet) along with some big disk like air stones (2 per pot) and 4x 20ltr black buckets, 140mm net pots and a water level kit I'm about ready to start the next phase.

With my soil grow i went and picked biobozz as they had an all in one starter pack on amazon with next day delivery not realising there is cheaper better alternatives (not wanting to make that mistake again).

I'm looking for an all round decent nutrient regime preferably the same company but I'm open to all advice.

Would also like someone maybe as a mentor? I can provide all info on my grow equipment.

Cheers
    Ken

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkydawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-01-20), WhIpLaSh (10-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by funkysnair View Post
    Hey people

I'm currently growing in soil using biobizz nutrients with about 3-4 weeks left in flower and I've already decided to go DWC.

Having bought an air pump half the size of the battery on my car (nice and quiet) along with some big disk like air stones (2 per pot) and 4x 20ltr black buckets, 140mm net pots and a water level kit I'm about ready to start the next phase.

With my soil grow i went and picked biobozz as they had an all in one starter pack on amazon with next day delivery not realising there is cheaper better alternatives (not wanting to make that mistake again).

I'm looking for an all round decent nutrient regime preferably the same company but I'm open to all advice.

Would also like someone maybe as a mentor? I can provide all info on my grow equipment.

Cheers
    Ken

The Canna range is pretty foolproof for DWC. Rhizotonic, A&B (veg & bloom) and PK 13/14 will pretty much take you from seed to harvest without much brain damage.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

funkydawg (10-01-20), GEORGE (11-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,978 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    The Canna range is pretty foolproof for DWC. Rhizotonic, A&B (veg & bloom) and PK 13/14 will pretty much take you from seed to harvest without much brain damage.
    Sound mate.

My old man used to use canna A B a few year back just not sure if it had been superseded

Cheers

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkydawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-20), WhIpLaSh (10-01-20)