Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cloudy Trichs Yet new Pistols at week 8

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 151 Times in 71 Posts

    Default Unanswered: Cloudy Trichs Yet new Pistols at week 8

    Dinafem white widow

    From when flowers first showed its Week 8 Day 4 or day 53 what ever way you look at it.

    Anyway I've got cloudy Trichs on the buds some amber on the leaves I want to harvest but it's shooting new Pistols no light leaks temps stable 27day 19 night can I still pull her? First photo grow not seen this before. Got 4 in total clones all look the same.

    Cheers.

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

    Greenirl (11-01-20), hotshot (11-01-20), tlh2496 (14-01-20)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 154 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    It’s normal mate once you harvest those whites hairs will die and turn brownish within a couple days I’m at like day 70 something with an auto and still plenty of white hairs but my trichs are 90%cloudy So I’m planning on leaving her in the dark for two days before chopping


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-20), Jay_GY (11-01-20), tlh2496 (14-01-20)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 151 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Cheers man yeah That's what id normally do with an auto might do it with these photos see if they ripen more.

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-20)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 154 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    Cheers man yeah That's what id normally do with an auto might do it with these photos see if they ripen more.

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Yeah I’m not too familiar with autos but she’s been going for ages meant to be a 56-58 day auto lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-20)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,872
    Thanks
    18,189
    Thanked 35,003 Times in 14,695 Posts
    Provided Answers: 220

    Default

    Some strains will throw out pistols right to the death, I,d work off the trichs not pistols

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

    Chunksdependable (11-01-20), Jay_GY (11-01-20), tlh2496 (14-01-20)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,707
    Thanks
    380,205
    Thanked 37,434 Times in 10,262 Posts
    Provided Answers: 83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    Dinafem white widow

    From when flowers first showed its Week 8 Day 4 or day 53 what ever way you look at it.

    Anyway I've got cloudy Trichs on the buds some amber on the leaves I want to harvest but it's shooting new Pistols no light leaks temps stable 27day 19 night can I still pull her? First photo grow not seen this before. Got 4 in total clones all look the same.

    Cheers.

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Day 60 dude.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Jay_GY (11-01-20), tlh2496 (14-01-20)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 151 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Day 60 dude.
    Hey dude So you saying the new Pistols will gain extra weight over the next four days/ish man?

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-20)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 151 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Some strains will throw out pistols right to the death, I,d work off the trichs not pistols
    Cheers man Yeah I did read that just wasn't sure if it meant she wanted to go longer thrichs are just where I like them but wouldn't say no to extra bud.

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-20)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,707
    Thanks
    380,205
    Thanked 37,434 Times in 10,262 Posts
    Provided Answers: 83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    Hey dude So you saying the new Pistols will gain extra weight over the next four days/ish man?

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    No dude, I'm saying 8x7 is 56 + 4= 60. lol

  18. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 151 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    No dude, I'm saying 8x7 is 56 + 4= 60. lol
    Oh no you missunderstand I'm four days into week 8 week 8 day 4
    7x7 + 4

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (11-01-20)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States