Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brown leaves on buds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,028 Times

I had what looks to be a similar problem on my first go, was either nute burn from too much bloom nute + bio boost or because I changed to led nr the end and didn't get the height right....or both Have a look from page 7 onwards below if you want, let it finish like that, weed was no good but I'm 99% certain that was too shorter a flush

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...t-grow-is-a-go

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), Raggajj (23-01-20), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    I had what looks to be a similar problem on my first go, was either nute burn from too much bloom nute + bio boost or because I changed to led nr the end and didn't get the height right....or both Have a look from page 7 onwards below if you want, let it finish like that, weed was no good but I'm 99% certain that was too shorter a flush

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...t-grow-is-a-go
    Thanks bro, yeah they do look similar. I’ve started them on a flush although I don’t get why it’s only affected two plants and their all the same strain and getting fed from the same reservoir. Do you think I should cut them down? Could it be a disease that could affect the others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raggajj For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), MrC (23-01-20)

Thanks

I had another in there, same age, sour diesel, that one was treated the same but came out fine. Not qualified enough to tell you whether to chop or not mate, only on my 2nd go round now lol, be like the blind leadin the blind

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), Raggajj (23-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    I had another in there, same age, sour diesel, that one was treated the same but came out fine. Not qualified enough to tell you whether to chop or not mate, only on my 2nd go round now lol, be like the blind leadin the blind
    Nice 1 mate. How’s the second one going? When u said the bud was no good do you mean not all that or couldn’t be smoked?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raggajj For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Seconds better, got more smarts now lol. The one that was affected was harsh to smoke, totally unsmokeable, got you high but I could only stomach a qtr of a j, tried a cple more times after long cure but just shite. Did manage to sift it and use the kief for rosin though, I definitely fucked up the flush though, too hasty trying to get it finished. Can you take a small bud for sampling after drying it? see how it smokes? if the buds don't look affected, just the leaves I'd play it out at least until it spreads inward.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-20)

Thanks

Oh dear they are the biggest juiciest plants aswell lol Sod’s law. The buds seem fine tho so fingers crossed. Yeah this is my second grow aswell my first went without a hiccup well almost I had thrips during veg but I used neem oil for 3 weeks then they where fine then through flower they where sweet healthy green leaves all the way through but the buds were small and airy and got not a lot of each plant where as these are looking stressed but the buds are at least triple the size. Well get there bro, I can’t stay away from them it’s become like an obsession.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raggajj For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raggajj View Post
    Oh dear they are the biggest juiciest plants aswell lol Sod’s law. The buds seem fine tho so fingers crossed. Yeah this is my second grow aswell my first went without a hiccup well almost I had thrips during veg but I used neem oil for 3 weeks then they where fine then through flower they where sweet healthy green leaves all the way through but the buds were small and airy and got not a lot of each plant where as these are looking stressed but the buds are at least triple the size. Well get there bro, I can’t stay away from them it’s become like an obsession.

Obsession is the right word, I can't remember putting more effort in to learning about anything else. I go in twice a day for at least 30 min to tidy them up, tuck all the leaves under, like raising kids but more beneficial lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Im guessing these dont have ages left?

Is there a bulb close to these heads?

Personally if you only have a few weeks i would keep going and not start chucking things at it.

Saomething i noticed in your form. Base ec = not sure?

Do you have a ec meter?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Im guessing these dont have ages left?

Is there a bulb close to these heads?

Personally if you only have a few weeks i would keep going and not start chucking things at it.

Saomething i noticed in your form. Base ec = not sure?

Do you have a ec meter?
    I was told light burn could have been an issue, first use on led so good chance of me getting the light too close, 2 different strains so one may well have dealt with it better.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

It's a high EC (as you can see from the leaf tips) find out the EC of your tap water mate
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), IceCalibur (23-01-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast