Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Back once again.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

Cool Back once again.

Hello Thctalk,

I haven't graced this wonderful forum since 2014, almost six years since I logged in!

Considering I used to spend days on this forum and in the chats rooms, it's crazy to think I've been away for so long.
    Some of the old guard might recognise me from back in the day. I've believe I've been using this site since I was 18/19 and I'll be turning 30 in July (Eurgh!)

I started growing when I was 17/18 and have been doing so on and off ever since. Over the past 7/8 years I've probably averaged one crop a year if I was lucky, due to moving around a lot etc. It's been heartbreaking moving my grow stuff around without opportunity to use it, apart from the times it got loaned out. However, now we're a bit more settled, I can get back to my favourite hobby and true passion in life.
    I used to love reading and writing diaries in here and I genuinely can't wait to get back to it

Over the years I've played with Hydro, soil and more recently have been on coco. I have to say, I hate coco and I'm going back to soil (me and my best friend, also a grower, couldn't disagree more. He loves growing on coco and swears by it) I've tried a few crops on coco and I found I spent more time worrying about mixing nutes and watering on time than I did cooing over my babies and having them all the TLC they need.

So I'm looking to get stuck in fully again, I did pop skme beans a few months back and the very sore thing happened. I planted all my old beans, some old school and rare (nowadays) stock went into coco and this dickhead managed to knock a fan off accidentally, which resulted in everything getting cooked, just at the crucial stage of breaking ground. Needless to say, everything died. I was so very upset.
    But this is canna and we always bounce back.

So I've got a few beans Knocking about, which I'll save for a little while. Going to run a few fems for my first cycle and then start popping some reg beans and choosing my favourites. If all goes to plan, which it rarely does, I'll be looking to do my first cross by the end of the year, which is where my true passion lies. I've always dreamed of owning and running a successful seed company but haven't we all haha

Really can't wait to get back into growing properly
    So glad this forum is still here and really looking forward to seeing who's still about and catching up and looking forward to making new friends aswell.

Great to be back guys
    Much love

Jesse

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

Cbd captain (15-01-20), GEORGE (14-01-20), Herbitual (14-01-20), IceCalibur (14-01-20), MrC (14-01-20), Street Smart (24-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Alright man, must be nice getting your gear back out properly, I'll bet there's still a few old gits knockin about

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (14-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Hi & welcome back - A few of us old gits are still knocking about
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-20), IceCalibur (14-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (14-01-20), prime (14-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Alright man, must be nice getting your gear back out properly, I'll bet there's still a few old gits knockin about
    Hello mate, yeah it's nice to be digging it out again. I managed to get a crop off last year but it had to come down again whilst we were getting the house sorted.
    Can't wait to have it going properly.

Haha I'm sure there will be a few of the old faces about! I've been having a look at a couple and some have been banned or haven't logged on in years, will be great to see who is still about.

Thanks for the welcome man, much appreciated
    You growing yourself atm?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-20)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Hi & welcome back - A few of us old gits are still knocking about
    Haha glad to hear it mate, thanks for the kind welcome
    Look forward to making some new friends too. This was a great community back in the day, hope that's still going.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-20), M_C (14-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hello and welcome back to the forum Jesse, nice to see you here
    Hey Ice, thanks for the kind welcome! Feels so good to be back, just seeing the forum colours has brought back many memories.
    Looking forward to really getting to nerd out about canna again with all my fellow weednerds ??

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-01-20), IceCalibur (14-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Lovely OP. I enjoyed that.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Nice to see you back Jesse, enjoy dude.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (15-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Old fart here. Welcome home jesse
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (15-01-20), M_C (15-01-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast