Thread: One branch only?

Thanks

Default One branch only?

Checked earlier on and seems one branch coming off near the bottom looks like it's dead but rest of the plant is healthy looking, about 2 weeks into flower too

Any idea before I cut the problem off

Bubble kush (auto) in soil, fabric pots, botanicare nuts, temps 27, humidity around 40%

Water is reservoir fed, ph'd to 5.8-6 and pump fed once every 24hrs.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20), M_C (15-01-20), The budda (15-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

How odd! I assume that plant is getting its share of water/feed?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Has it been damaged mucker

Up the irons

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Very odd.
    But maybe, similar to when just one leaf shows a symptom, or damaged by insects..
    I would cut it from the base and inspect..

Ps looked again looks like the top of the branch is healthy ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20)

Thanks

Yes very odd, no noticeable damage, nothing visible, rest of the plant is perfect, rooms for plenty of light, air movement etc

It's puzzled me

It's getting it's fair share of water which is bottom fed but I've also been pouring a pint of water on top too just so it's definitely getting water

The soil is dry on top but that happens with the fabric pots and watering once a day, might change the timer so it waters twice a day and see from there but it definitely has water

As I said rest of the room looks good

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20), Shreder (15-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Anonymous Green View Post
    Yes very odd, no noticeable damage, nothing visible, rest of the plant is perfect, rooms for plenty of light, air movement etc

It's puzzled me

It's getting it's fair share of water which is bottom fed but I've also been pouring a pint of water on top too just so it's definitely getting water

The soil is dry on top but that happens with the fabric pots and watering once a day, might change the timer so it waters twice a day and see from there but it definitely has water

That is one problem, you need to water from the top down, not down up. lol

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Anonymous Green View Post

It's puzzled me

Oooo that looks serious and very odd!..I would give that entire branch a good check over all the way down to the pot.

If there is no damage to the branch at all then I wonder if this could be something to do with the root zone

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-20)

Thanks

Decided to just chop the branch from the bottom as didn't look any better or worse, buds at top was a little dry too

Rest of tent looks good

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Anonymous Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-01-20), M_C (17-01-20), The budda (17-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

if there was no damage to the stem i would be thinking fusarium?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20)