Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Major security isue need to dry a batch but how low a temperature is safe?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    If they do then grower must wonder about inside information getting out.
    I seen a thing on tv where "kids" used infrared camera on drones, seen a lad do it and it was clear to see the heat in 1 room compered with the rest of the house..
    how hot can it be? turn the heaters down in the house.. thought of getting a dog or 2?
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), thehulk (27-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2wasted View Post
    I seen a thing on tv where "kids" used infrared camera on drones, seen a lad do it and it was clear to see the heat in 1 room compered with the rest of the house..
    how hot can it be? turn the heaters down in the house.. thought of getting a dog or 2?
    was that the one where they were in birminham black gang and there was a white girl who did photography and they were using drones to bust houses... for themselves??

it could of been anything seriously i cant come to a full conculsion.. the most valid explanation was these guys are seriously retarded and thought they could get something and just tryed even when they new i was prepared to do serious harm (by force was the last thing i wanted)

I got it out... so they got nothing and i got money to repair the door and stuff... its really shaken me though although not enough to quit forever
    i have just gotten rid of every one out of my life as as far as any one asks that's the final straw and it will never be happening again.. im also looking into things like
    slats across the front door or iron gates on the stair case... iv seen this sort of thing before (not on lockstock hahah) but some places where there dealing some alot of class A
    I now have all the plastic off the sealed up window which i could clearly see they were looking at and likely new it was.. the curtains are open and you can see light shining in there....
    Tbh mate i think that footage was a scare tactic video as iv had three tents in that room in summer and still registered the heat to be the same as other rooms!!
    just all depends on your set up.. use your brain... in the summer im going up into that loft with leds... going to board it out... and maybe do autos as there is light leaks and i don't want to use tents.

if they had of gotten to where they wanted i can only imagine it would of been idiots running around with plants soil leaves every where and every one nicked including me!! usual ending.

You can get a machine that plays dog barks on loudish noises... thats as close as i could come to a dog here
    Last edited by thehulk; 27-01-20 at 07:44 PM.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (27-01-20), GEORGE (27-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Another thing to watch out for is having blinds or curtains shut all of the time...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-20), GreenEm (28-01-20), thehulk (28-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Another thing to watch out for is having blinds or curtains shut all of the time...
    well this is the thing mc... i had the window blanked out with 4 sheets of mylar but even then sometimes the tape came away and there was a small glow.. they went out at 6pm on at 6am taking advantage of the winter dark... iv watched footage going back days and theres one of this lad and a girl (hes her husband she buys this weed behind his back and would set me up with a dealer just to suck arse because thats what smak eds do.. i no iv seen it and heard it ) the girl is an ex smak ed and only swapped that addiction for weed... shes now a smak ed for bags of weed... they walk past shes pushing a pram and unless i blew the video up like i did her head faces forward but eyes but go straight up to that room!!! its so obvious thats what shes scanning... when the lads came there looking up there a lot to!!.... so as i said the plastic is off the window and blinds are open i even turn a lamp on at night so you can clearly see this .
    Last edited by thehulk; 28-01-20 at 04:53 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-01-20), MrC (28-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    well this is the thing mc... i had the window blanked out with 4 sheets of mylar but even then sometimes the tape came away and there was a small glow.. they went out at 6pm on at 6am taking advantage of the winter dark... iv watched footage going back days and theres one of this lad and a girl (hes her husband she buys this weed behind his back and would set me up with a dealer just to suck arse because thats what smak eds do.. i no iv seen it and heard it ) the girl is an ex smak ed and only swapped that addiction for weed... shes now a smak ed for bags of weed... they walk past shes pushing a pram and unless i blew the video up like i did her head faces forward but eyes but go straight up to that room!!! its so obvious thats what shes scanning... when the lads came there looking up there a lot to!!.... so as i said the plastic is off the window and blinds are open i even turn a lamp on at night so you can clearly see this .
    Sound's shitty for you mate, bag heads are lower than low, I know they were ppl once with a future and some of them will obviously have had traumatic shit happen to them and turn to drugs but they just don't give a shit, nick and sell anything for the fix. I know of someone who used to do shit like go round market stalls nickin bacon and sellin it cheap just to get fucked for the day. Totally controlled by a drug, shame man. Sound's like you're doing all you can to avoid another incident but at least they know you're not gonna fuck about and you'll protect what you have, good luck fella, hope it settles for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2