Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Major security isue need to dry a batch but how low a temperature is safe?

Thanks

Default Major security isue need to dry a batch but how low a temperature is safe?

Hi all.. im not going to tell the story or i will write a book.. but my house got the door kicked off twice on weekend by a gang of lads
    3 times in all they came

Iv chopped everything down and iv stuck it in the loft... day time temps was 13 .. its airy up there but how cold till mold sets in?

iv run a fan heater up there tonight but im shitting it as it was saturday they came and i dont want them to come back see the cable and take all my shit

If they came with the loft hatch shut its likely youd not try get up there as i never have before and been here for 4 years now..!

Im thinking they may not come back now,.. caused a riot on are street and i near could of killed one.. hard face cunts... risking lives for a bit of weed!!!

please answers are good ? do i risk the cold and hope not mould or what.. also its like in a big bale which wont help as most places say dont let them toutch.. i really dont need to be walking about up there trying not to fall through the ceiling.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), G' (22-01-20), gardro (21-01-20), GEORGE (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Its the humidity u wanna sort m8. Mold spores have a chance of setting over 50% humidity am sure?
    Ma head is fried the noo m8. Canny think straight lol. But am sure temps wont matter....as long as humidity is low enough

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), G' (22-01-20), gardro (21-01-20), GEORGE (21-01-20), Wags (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

sorry to hear that m8, fucking scumbags would rather rob peoples shit rather than learn how to grow their own or take the risk to, i hope they end up doing it to some tooled up heads
    hope you get sorted m8
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), G' (22-01-20), GEORGE (21-01-20), IceCalibur (22-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Never get why people rob crops. A bet a fair few vegging plants have been taken before. A fair few on week 4. How many hit the jackpot?

If they do then grower must wonder about inside information getting out.

Even if they dont get this grow buddy, they may be back for the next. Id be thinking longer term

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), G' (22-01-20), GanJ mad (03-02-20), GEORGE (22-01-20), IceCalibur (22-01-20), MrC (22-01-20), Patrice (22-01-20)

Thanks

bro they did do it to a tooled up head.. i had an ice axe i said i was maybe going to use it but thought it was so extreme i hoped the day would never come... as the big lad came under the hole in the upvc door they kicked the panel out .. never thought you could do that... as he was coming through i swung that thing pick side first straight at his kipper and he fell back and they ran.. (id of split his skull like a water melon which is funny but terrifying as id of gone jail!!im so glad he ducked).. i swang it so hard it slipped out my hand and stuck the door!!
    But that wasnt enough for these idiots.. apparently abit of weed is worth loosing life for now and risking us jail time in the process!!.. second time thhey came back 20 mins later door half off,,, saying send it out or my family was getting it i just kept saying you have the axe or fuck all.. then a neighbour came home.. stupider still all this is on cctv i have 2 faces clear as day when there make shift face masks fell down and they still came a second time pulling them up!! remedials for sure but bloody scary.. there was a third time to right after id payed to have the door repaired!! terrifying but in that situation there after some weed... im trying to procure my life... they don't seem to get that!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), G' (22-01-20), gardro (27-01-20), GEORGE (22-01-20), IceCalibur (22-01-20)

11. Default

This doesn't sound good in the slightest and unfortunately thehulk....your address has obviously been compromised, they know you have weed and even if they stop trying, they could pass the information to others or even the police..my only advice would be to stop growing at that address now and next time they come knocking your door in you won't have any issues in phoning the police.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), G' (22-01-20), gardro (27-01-20), GEORGE (22-01-20), MrC (22-01-20), Patrice (22-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,963 Times

Right move

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

G' (22-01-20), GEORGE (22-01-20), IceCalibur (22-01-20), RASTA (22-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

I have merged these two threads of yours together Hulk.

But hopefully you can get all this sorted. People like that....its tough to keep them away. Like Ice said....address is compromised. Sounds like someone new u was growing and have done the dirty on ye

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), G' (22-01-20), GEORGE (22-01-20), IceCalibur (22-01-20), thehulk (22-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

WTF man sounds to me like you gonna have to make an example of one of these piss brained fucks they won't be so keen on coming back sounds like the type that won't go to plod, all the best mukka stay safe.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), GEORGE (22-01-20), Patrice (22-01-20), RASTA (22-01-20), thehulk (22-01-20)

Thanks

Oh for sure this is a sort of known info as i got kicked last year just before christmas found out who they all were within 4 weeks!! smak eds after a quick stitch

this time these are young fit lads but i have my list of who im sure it will be.. the footage is all uploaded and a sign in the window saying smile your face is on..****..
    above the little cctv cam

I could go round now with these faces and video clips and find them.. get people tied up whatever.. but then what... WAR!??? i dont want war im to old
    They have even broken the criminal code by saying threats to get old people..
    And one who I approached says they need the police and these are hard faced fellas who have lived a life and say its no such thing as being a grass no one should live that way.

I personally would fight for my life or phone the police when my MUM!! was there the first two times who is now a nervous wreck (dont live with her)

They obviously had intel there was three so did they plan on carrying a few plants each? they were saying pass the weed out or your mum gets it!.

Last time they came there was said 5.. so im guessing that time they did expect me not to be there and to be carrying shit.

Right thats said and done... i am looking to the future and i have mental health problems and reported this last time to them and could use the cctv to get a move into a council house.

Im clean atm to ring the police so needed.

In answer to the fella who said about how many have taken vegers i have the answer.. likely a fair few as these muppets are very low educated they think weed is weed.. they have no knowlege about flowers and stuff and to confess I would of never known to flip my plant untill i sarted reading stuff and got educated myself...
    this all stems from comon youth culure and this bullshit grime music they listen to whilst smoking and dreaming of being something they never will be.. 20 years time they will be with them smak eds trying a quick trick

I dont have a social life so im dropping every one i no..even been to certain delears and bought shit i didnt want just so i could show them i had these face shots as a secret warning
    to them..( they no i no )
    ...told any one and every one im stopping forever as this is to much for me to handle and it is really.. so...

right.. back to the rasta.. yes 50%.. i did a little research as it was late last night and the humidity there had rose to 70% so at 1am i did turn the heater on and got it back down to 53% this morning i think that could be the new routine till i get this the fook out my house and over with. then i will replan my future...
    Last edited by thehulk; 22-01-20 at 08:13 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

2wasted (23-01-20), GEORGE (22-01-20), RASTA (22-01-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast