Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nitrogen deficiency ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Nitrogen deficiency ?

Hi all, in to week 5 and coming up to week 6 for my autos.
    Gave them a flush about 2 weeks ago due to them looking really dark and waxy.
    Now I think I’ve been hit with a major nitrogen deficiency that’s hit me quick, can a plant recover from it? They had a feed of 3ml per litre of grow on Tuesday (2 days ago) should I give them another feed and up to 4ml per litre of grow today to help out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    Old timers organic grow and bloom I’ve got mate, in 15ltrs gold label special mix.
    Gave them a good flush about 10-15 days ago, I had clawing leaves and they were dark/waxy. Since then I’ve been feed-water-feed-water but started with small amounts of grow to break them back in. But the yellowing has suddenly taken over
    They’re taking about 3-3.5ltrs every watering (2/3 days) to get a little bit of run off
    Hmm you know what I would do..I'd give them 4ml per Litre watering as you were thinking to do for a few feeds then step back down to 3ml and just wait and see how they react "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20)

4. Default

What nutrients are you using Lewis?..hard to really advise without knowing what you're using etc

They do look hungry though, I agree with you there

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), LewisR19 (23-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

Is that actually a Cindy, Lewis, or an old label?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Old timers organic grow and bloom I’ve got mate, in 15ltrs gold label special mix.
    Gave them a good flush about 10-15 days ago, I had clawing leaves and they were dark/waxy. Since then I’ve been feed-water-feed-water but started with small amounts of grow to break them back in. But the yellowing has suddenly taken over
    They’re taking about 3-3.5ltrs every watering (2/3 days) to get a little bit of run off

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Is that actually a Cindy, Lewis, or an old label?
    It’s Is indeed a Cindy mate

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20)

12. Default

Hmm you know what I would do..I'd give them 4ml per Litre watering as you were thinking to do for a few feeds then step back down to 3ml and just wait and see how they react

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hmm you know what I would do..I'd give them 4ml per Litre watering as you were thinking to do for a few feeds then step back down to 3ml and just wait and see how they react
    Lovely stuff, cheers Ice il keep this unanswered for a few days if that’s ok to see if they perk up

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), IceCalibur (23-01-20)

16. Default

Lovely stuff, cheers Ice il keep this unanswered for a few days if that’s ok to see if they perk up
    Yep that's exactly the right thing to do mate, don't sign this off until you feel the issues has been sorted and more members may pop in to give their opinions too

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Yep that's exactly the right thing to do mate, don't sign this off until you feel the issues has been sorted and more members may pop in to give their opinions too
    Cheers for the help mate I’ve read online that they don’t need as much nitrogen in flower but because they are yellow, and basically flowering I still want to resolve the issue

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20), IceCalibur (23-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

I'm not sure there's been a Cindy that hasn't yellowed out, Lewis. Total cow in flower but stick with it as the smoke on these is great (unless you've already grown one and I've missed it - apologies if that's the case)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast