Thread: Will this dehumidifier work

Thanks

Default Will this dehumidifier work

Noticed my humidity go up in the night when lights are off so will this bring it down ? Growing in a wardrobe so not loads of space if not anyone recommend a cheap one I can get here fast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-20)

Thanks

Also will be upgrading to a 250w hps jsut Incase it made a difference or anything never had to use one or these

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-20)

Thanks

Sorry for the spam, will this one work any better ? I just dont want no Mold lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-20), GreenIRL (24-01-20)

7. Default

I personally think these cheap dehumidifiers won't really make a significant enough 'dent' in the numbers

Increasing to a 250w HPS as you suggested will help more in my opinion.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (24-01-20), GEORGE (24-01-20), M_C (24-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I personally think these cheap dehumidifiers won't really made a dent in the numbers

Increasing to a 250w HPS as you suggested will help more in my opinion.
    I was looking at upgrading today but noticed that once lights are off temps jump to 60-65 which I know isn’t good at all so I was gonna wait on the light and get that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-20)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    I was looking at upgrading today but noticed that once lights are off temps jump to 60-65 which I know isn’t good at all so I was gonna wait on the light and get that

The dehumidifiers that really work will tend to cost over £100, by all means though give it a try to see for yourself with the ones you have shown, just don't expect any miracles

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (24-01-20), GEORGE (24-01-20)

Thanks

Okay mate thanks I’ll have a look at getting the hps instead could be my hygrometer since I’ve just finished a grow with no issues other than airy buds but I put that down to the lights a I’m using plus I also brought it for £2 lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,982 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Sorry for the spam, will this one work any better ? I just dont want no Mold lol

High af trying swipe through the pictures

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GreenIRL For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (24-01-20), Dr Green (28-01-20), GEORGE (24-01-20), Silkadin (24-01-20), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (30-01-20), Tyrionblue (01-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

You should try one or two small pieces.. might b enuf.. but better spend on good oscilating clip fans... You could run an entire grow above 65% rh.. lights off even 90... Just good air circulation...

Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Zkittles, LSD (Mentored by Bud Lightyear)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-20), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (07-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    You should try one or two small pieces.. might b enuf.. but better spend on good oscilating clip fans... You could run an entire grow above 65% rh.. lights off even 90... Just good air circulation...

Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Zkittles, LSD (Mentored by Bud Lightyear)
    Yeah I just left it mate upgraded my light instead just brought a cheap hps currently waiting for a new bulb so I ain’t gotta Dim couple of days for it to come but temps are smoother than I thought currently at 26 dimmed to 400w from 600w but I’ve ordered a 250w bulb so I’m thinking of re ordering 400w bulb for late flower lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-20)