Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible nute Burn on babys, help please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

You have nutrient burn IMO.

Try 1/4 strength nutes and go from there. Quick to fix an underfed plant.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-01-20), JackCrop (26-01-20)

Thanks

Hi jumper, after I flushed them yesterday and chopped off all badly damaged leaves, they look lots better today, all leaves are not sagging anymore, kind of as if they're being held upwards. Definitley looks a lot better. I'm still gonna continue to do the PHing from now on though

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackCrop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-01-20), IceCalibur (26-01-20), SmobyToker#1 (27-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    There are a few things that jump out... but if the PH & EC were good I'd discuss them more - but I think EC, followed by PH is your issues here
    zone
    Defo with M_C on this, no phing followed by a feed that was too strong, pushes the ph right down acidifying the root zone and slowing growth to a half. The roots wont like rooting into acidic coco mate. You did best thing and reset them.

These are not your final pots though are they vmate, look kinda small to me. Also in coco you need to introducing fresh food and air daily. weekly is not going to be worth while
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-20), JackCrop (27-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JackCrop View Post
    Hi jumper, after I flushed them yesterday and chopped off all badly damaged leaves, they look lots better today, all leaves are not sagging anymore, kind of as if they're being held upwards. Definitley looks a lot better. I'm still gonna continue to do the PHing from now on though
    Thats because the roots are now growing and sucking up water / nutes and maintaining pressure up the stem into leaves. Its a bit like someone blocking my mouth of food and water, whats gonna happen>? im gonna die lol. Fair play mate big learning curve, when you have these things sorted it will fly along with the right tools

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-20), JackCrop (27-01-20)

Thanks

Hi Toby, thanks for the info!

No they're not my final pots, with 6 plants iv been using 12 litre fabric pots, would you say that's about right for 6 in a 1.2mx1.2m tent?

I cant work out why the pots are staying wet for so long, it's been 2 days after the flush and the pots arent showing any signs of being dry enough to water yet. Can not having any extraction w/ passive intake effect this?

Dont have any issues whatsoever in the flowering tent with 600w bulb and 6inch extraction and mountain air filter.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JackCrop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2