Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barneys farm blue cheese auto

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Wags, done the blues many a time, its more or less the same as cheese, a good solid 9 weeks from true flower and shes ready. I quite often find the blues dont give me ambers
    Ah nice one dude. Ye she's coming down soon as I have time. Haha

Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-01-20), SmobyToker#1 (30-01-20)

Thanks

(beside it can be strain-specific offcourse) but autoflowers dont amber as much as a photo plant...nope i dont know why
    i had the same problem/question many years ago so i googled my ass off and found out many people had the same problem and even autoflower net is full of users who say the same/had the same problem.
    if any1 knows why they dont have/develop as much amber as a photo then i would love to hear it btw...no1 seems to know why they dont amber as much as photo plants but all (read most) agree they just dont

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim Nirvana For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-20), Wags (30-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Nirvana View Post
    (beside it can be strain-specific offcourse) but autoflowers dont amber as much as a photo plant...nope i dont know why
    i had the same problem/question many years ago so i googled my ass off and found out many people had the same problem and even autoflower net is full of users who say the same/had the same problem.
    if any1 knows why they dont have/develop as much amber as a photo then i would love to hear it btw...no1 seems to know why they dont amber as much as photo plants but all (read most) agree they just dont
    Have only ever grown autos and this is the first for me. Haha. Well she's gonna have to wait to come down until Sunday night. I'm away till then.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

I bought a ten pack of these beans, 6 have been autos so far lol, meant to be fems.
    You could check a few different tops of the buds, I check around 5-7 spots on the plant as I approach chop.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-20), Wags (30-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I bought a ten pack of these beans, 6 have been autos so far lol, meant to be fems.
    You could check a few different tops of the buds, I check around 5-7 spots on the plant as I approach chop.
    I've searched high and low buddy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2