Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Looking to restart but have a debate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke1990 View Post
    This is gonna be a small run as I don’t want to do anything major and can’t afford to really butbwhen the time comes that I can afford to I am pulled toward to LED or QB boards or whatever their bloody called but I know for heat an electric wise they will be something I really need!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The biggest difference is qbs create more light than they do heat.....Which cfl and hps do not sadly.
    And they have a fabulous full white spectrum which plants love.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vividled For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-02-20), IceCalibur (10-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (10-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Quote Originally Posted by vividled View Post
    The biggest difference is qbs create more light than they do heat.....Which cfl and hps do not sadly.
    And they have a fabulous full white spectrum which plants love.
    And that’s been one of my main issues is light penetration my last lot of autos which should have been small an fat where 4-5ft tall was my largest and about 3ft wife from stretch but she did yield about 5oz dry in the end off 660w HPs and the cfl but other plants were very wispy and crap thf so I know I need to invest into these boards in the future, is ma birthday next month too so maybe in a position to treat myself to my first board or two!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-02-20), IceCalibur (10-02-20), Shreder (10-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

hi m8 i can get 2 oz plus every time from autos in 3l fabric pots or 3 to 4 oz in 9l fabrics soil or coco under 240w of qb type boards(not HLG),

in one of my spaces i use 4 boards in a .7m x .7m space (up to 4 plants in 3l or 3 in 9l) but you can get the same results from 2 boards with same 240w driver ,

cobs like cree, citizen or vero all work well
    the qb boards with the samsung lm chips (be it 561c, 301b or 301h) work just the same , its all the same tech chip on board (COB) theres very little between all those makes ive listed

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-02-20), IceCalibur (10-02-20), Petal (10-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (10-02-20)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5