Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: THCtalk Customized Ashtray - Poem Competition!

  1. Talking THCtalk Customized Ashtray - Poem Competition!

    THCtalk Customized Ashtray Competition!


    Now I know many of our members here LOVE THCtalk related 'merchandise' so having looked into it for quite some time, trying to find something extra special!..I think I managed to sort it out with a little help of course from my wonderful wife, Mrs Ice.


    This Ashtray has been custom-created right down to the colour choices, and I asked for a touch of sparkle with the THCtalk logo set and dried INSIDE of the ashtray..it can't be peeled off or washed away!..it took me running between two companies to have this created for you all...and I'm very happy with the results and hope you all are too


















    Now I've been thinking about the best way for this to be given away..and I quite like the idea of a Poem Competition!


    Write out a poem with the THCtalk forum as it's focus, it can be as long as you want, doesn't have to rhyme and can include members, grow diaries, be funny etc if you so wish...let your imagination run wild

    Just be aware your poem will be placed into a poll to be voted on!



    Each entry will be placed into a poll as said above, so YOU the members will decide on the one winner of this beautiful, fully customized THCtalk Ashtray.



    Rules ;

    1. You must have been a member since 01/02/2020
    2. You must have a minimum of 100 posts!
    3. The winner must provide a safe address only!


    I will allow the competition to run until 25/02/2020 then place all entries to a vote!






    Good luck Talkers and have fun!

    Edit - Updated entry time.
    Last edited by IceCalibur; 17-02-20 at 03:43 AM.

  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), G' (11-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (07-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), Sadface (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Valentina (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20), WhIpLaSh (07-02-20)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Elcannabior
    Posts
    1,945
    Thanks
    5,679
    Thanked 9,888 Times in 1,942 Posts

    Default

    There’s one here’s the first entry with a poem
    About a new member who didn’t know about growing
    Failed a couple times because of pests an over soaking
    But Icecalibur, gaz,sadface an a couple other brothers helped me keep on going

    Until I learnt the basics an made it to a harvest
    But the lesson learnt the most was that patience was the hardest
    Now I’m sat back pretty high from fruits of labour grown myself
    An I gotta say myself when it’s home grown it goes the furthest....

    Just a little but fun entry


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), G' (11-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20), WhIpLaSh (08-02-20)

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke1990 View Post
    There’s one here’s the first entry with a poem
    About a new member who didn’t know about growing
    Failed a couple times because of pests an over soaking
    But Icecalibur, gaz,sadface an a couple other brothers helped me keep on going

    Until I learnt the basics an made it to a harvest
    But the lesson learnt the most was that patience was the hardest
    Now I’m sat back pretty high from fruits of labour grown myself
    An I gotta say myself when it’s home grown it goes the furthest....

    Just a little but fun entry


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha nice one UpInSmoke1990, great entry

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), G' (11-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    10,922
    Thanks
    24,897
    Thanked 39,513 Times in 9,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    THCtalk Customized Ashtray Competition!


    Now I know many of our members here LOVE THCtalk related 'merchandise' so having looked into it for quite some time, trying to find something extra special!..I think I managed to sort it out with a little help of course from my wonderful wife, Mrs Ice.


    This Ashtray has been custom-created right down to the colour choices, and I asked for a touch of sparkle with the THCtalk logo set and dried INSIDE of the ashtray..it can't be peeled off or washed away!..it took me running between two companies to have this created for you all...and I'm very happy with the results and hope you all are too


















    Now I've been thinking about the best way for this to be given away..and I quite like the idea of a Poem Competition!


    Write out a poem with the THCtalk forum as it's focus, it can be as long as you want, doesn't have to rhyme and can include members, grow diaries, be funny etc if you so wish...let your imagination run wild

    Just be aware your poem will be placed into a poll to be voted on!



    Each entry will be placed into a poll as said above, so YOU the members will decide on the one winner of this beautiful, fully customized THCtalk Ashtray.



    Rules ;

    1. You must have been a member since 01/02/2020
    2. You must have a minimum of 100 posts!
    3. The winner must provide a safe address only!


    I will allow the competition to run until 07/03/2020 then place all entries to a vote!






    Good luck Talkers and have fun!
    Wow Ice. That is beautiful m8. A love that man.
    A will try get my entry in tonight. Thanks for the comp. And the wonderful prize

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), G' (11-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Wow Ice. That is beautiful m8. A love that man.
    A will try get my entry in tonight. Thanks for the comp. And the wonderful prize

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    You're welcome brother, really happy you like it and glad to have been able to get this created


    Members have a month to get their poems in so no rush!

  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,182
    Thanks
    59,722
    Thanked 60,168 Times in 14,369 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    THCtalk Customized Ashtray Competition!


    Now I know many of our members here LOVE THCtalk related 'merchandise' so having looked into it for quite some time, trying to find something extra special!..I think I managed to sort it out with a little help of course from my wonderful wife, Mrs Ice.


    This Ashtray has been custom-created right down to the colour choices, and I asked for a touch of sparkle with the THCtalk logo set and dried INSIDE of the ashtray..it can't be peeled off or washed away!..it took me running between two companies to have this created for you all...and I'm very happy with the results and hope you all are too


















    Now I've been thinking about the best way for this to be given away..and I quite like the idea of a Poem Competition!


    Write out a poem with the THCtalk forum as it's focus, it can be as long as you want, doesn't have to rhyme and can include members, grow diaries, be funny etc if you so wish...let your imagination run wild

    Just be aware your poem will be placed into a poll to be voted on!



    Each entry will be placed into a poll as said above, so YOU the members will decide on the one winner of this beautiful, fully customized THCtalk Ashtray.



    Rules ;

    1. You must have been a member since 01/02/2020
    2. You must have a minimum of 100 posts!
    3. The winner must provide a safe address only!


    I will allow the competition to run until 07/03/2020 then place all entries to a vote!






    Good luck Talkers and have fun!
    Before you start giving these out to be official all the mods and admin need one to check quality and control of the complete process


    in a green and pleasant land

  12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    BB (08-02-20), CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), Squaggy (25-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Wags (07-02-20), WhIpLaSh (08-02-20)

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Before you start giving these out to be official all the mods and admin need one to check quality and control of the complete process


    in a green and pleasant land
    Lol I wish I could have created more than one Bg mate, I'm a little jelly I won't be having one myself! LOL

  14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    British green (07-02-20), CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), WhIpLaSh (08-02-20)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,044
    Thanks
    9,497
    Thanked 14,389 Times in 3,063 Posts

    Default

    Great stuff ice. I've never really been a poet haha.

    Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

    British green (07-02-20), CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    10,922
    Thanks
    24,897
    Thanked 39,513 Times in 9,849 Posts

    Default

    I joined this lovely forum, about 8 years ago.
    For I encountered problems, on my very first grow.

    It was full of helpful people, happy to help me out.
    But theres one guy in particular, who deserves a special shout.

    He went by the name of FACE, and Marley before that.
    Anytime a met him, he always wore a beanie hat.

    I never saw me lasting, as I was ready to bounce.
    But FACE n me got talking, n it made me stick around.

    I was lucky enough to meet him, once or maybe twice.
    He had a love for animals, even little mice.

    And oh what a grower, one of the best.
    The guy was very humble, but leagues above the rest.

    His famous kilo cheisel grow, is there for all to see.
    Go and check it out, and be amazed just like me.

    He even let me try it, the stuffed knocked me out.
    A very generous man, its what he was all about.

    My very first harvest, I let him try my smoke.
    It was really great to hear him, say it was a fine toke.

    Theres so much more to say, but I need to keep this short.
    But anytime I log on, it is FACE who I spare a thought.

    For God had to take him, way before his time.
    Gone but not forgotten, forever in our minds.




    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    BB (08-02-20), British green (07-02-20), CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), Easy-T (07-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), Lowrollerbean (09-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), pablo69 (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), Silkadin (18-02-20), Squaggy (25-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Uv123_4 (07-02-20), Vikingo (20-02-20), Wags (07-02-20), WhIpLaSh (08-02-20), zen archer (25-02-20)

  19. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Great stuff ice. I've never really been a poet haha.

    Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk
    Glad you like Wags

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    I joined this lovely forum, about 8 years ago.
    For I encountered problems, on my very first grow.

    It was full of helpful people, happy to help me out.
    But theres one guy in particular, who deserves a special shout.

    He went by the name of FACE, and Marley before that.
    Anytime a met him, he always wore a beanie hat.

    I never saw me lasting, as I was ready to bounce.
    But FACE n me got talking, n it made me stick around.

    I was lucky enough to meet him, once or maybe twice.
    He had a love for animals, even little mice.

    And oh what a grower, one of the best.
    The guy was very humble, but leagues above the rest.

    His famous kilo cheisel grow, is there for all to see.
    Go and check it out, and be amazed just like me.

    He even let me try it, the stuffed knocked me out.
    A very generous man, its what he was all about.

    My very first harvest, I let him try my smoke.
    It was really great to hear him, say it was a fine toke.

    Theres so much more to say, but I need to keep this short.
    But anytime I log on, it is FACE who I spare a thought.

    For God had to take him, way before his time.
    Gone but not forgotten, forever in our minds.




    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That's a beautiful entry bro...really very well written, I'm impressed!

  20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    British green (07-02-20), CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    10,922
    Thanks
    24,897
    Thanked 39,513 Times in 9,849 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Glad you like Wags



    That's a beautiful entry bro...really very well written, I'm impressed!
    Im not entering with this one bro. I will get my proper entry up soon. Good luck every1

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RASTA; 07-02-20 at 05:32 PM.

  22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    British green (07-02-20), CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), pablo69 (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    10,922
    Thanks
    24,897
    Thanked 39,513 Times in 9,849 Posts

    Default

    You know I love that ashtray Ice lol. But a only wrote that cause of of the comp description. Talk related n members. FACE needed a wee mention from me

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    British green (07-02-20), CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), pablo69 (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  25. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Im not entering with this one bro. I will get my proper entry up soon. Good luck every1

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    You know I love that ashtray Ice lol. But a only wrote that cause of of the comp description. Talk related n members. FACE needed a wee mention from me

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I completely understand mate..but still, a really nice poem in my opinion, nicely written in honour of FACE

    I look forward to another poem by you! lol

  26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), Master Kief (25-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), pablo69 (07-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    1,850
    Thanked 4,419 Times in 1,232 Posts

    Default

    Cheers for the comp m8 that’s a mint looking prize and love the colour, I’m out of this one unfortunately as I don’t have a safe addy you’ve gone all out with this, good luck everyone
    MASSIVE thanks to all of the people saving lives and all of the people that’s still going to work and keeping this world going whilst we are battling through this shitstorm
    Stay safe everyone


    First Grow Mentored by M_C, NL Autos https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...w-some-autos-)


    Second Grow White Widow and Zkittles Autos https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-widow-(autos)


    Third Grow Exodus Cheese cbd and Blue Dream Autos
    http://https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?182452-Exodus-Cheese-CBD-and-Blue-Dream

  28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), pablo69 (07-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), riot (08-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    1,850
    Thanked 4,419 Times in 1,232 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    I joined this lovely forum, about 8 years ago.
    For I encountered problems, on my very first grow.

    It was full of helpful people, happy to help me out.
    But theres one guy in particular, who deserves a special shout.

    He went by the name of FACE, and Marley before that.
    Anytime a met him, he always wore a beanie hat.

    I never saw me lasting, as I was ready to bounce.
    But FACE n me got talking, n it made me stick around.

    I was lucky enough to meet him, once or maybe twice.
    He had a love for animals, even little mice.

    And oh what a grower, one of the best.
    The guy was very humble, but leagues above the rest.

    His famous kilo cheisel grow, is there for all to see.
    Go and check it out, and be amazed just like me.

    He even let me try it, the stuffed knocked me out.
    A very generous man, its what he was all about.

    My very first harvest, I let him try my smoke.
    It was really great to hear him, say it was a fine toke.

    Theres so much more to say, but I need to keep this short.
    But anytime I log on, it is FACE who I spare a thought.

    For God had to take him, way before his time.
    Gone but not forgotten, forever in our minds.




    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That was straight from the heart m8, nice piece of literature

  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), pablo69 (07-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  31. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,034
    Thanks
    18,322
    Thanked 35,711 Times in 14,858 Posts

    Default

    Surfing the site in 2011 I came across a site that took me to heaven,
    Checking through threads from all these cool heads
    We spoke to one another and grew weed from a mother,
    We all want the same, to communicate with others,
    Growing weed and speaking to brothers,
    So I,d like to say thank you to thc
    For teaching me the ropes and growing trees

  32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), countrytoker34 (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), IceCalibur (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Vikingo (20-02-20), Wags (07-02-20), WhIpLaSh (08-02-20)

  33. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Cheers for the comp m8 that’s a mint looking prize and love the colour, I’m out of this one unfortunately as I don’t have a safe addy you’ve gone all out with this, good luck everyone
    No worries at all, and absolutely..if you've got no safe address, it's best not to enter

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Surfing the site in 2011 I came across a site that took me to heaven,
    Checking through threads from all these cool heads
    We spoke to one another and grew weed from a mother,
    We all want the same, to communicate with others,
    Growing weed and speaking to brothers,
    So I,d like to say thank you to thc
    For teaching me the ropes and growing trees
    Quality poem M, nice one man

  34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  35. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    3,205
    Thanks
    23,501
    Thanked 13,161 Times in 3,130 Posts

    Default

    That's a beaut!!

    Thanks Ice and your missus for sorting this out for us! Whoop whoop!
    Fight for your health.
    Hug those who care about you, do all you can for those you love (if they want it). We just never know when it might be the last time we talk to them or see them.

  36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  37. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    That's a beaut!!

    Thanks Ice and your missus for sorting this out for us! Whoop whoop!
    Thank you Val, and really happy you like the prize!

  38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Valentina (07-02-20), Wags (07-02-20)

  39. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,044
    Thanks
    9,497
    Thanked 14,389 Times in 3,063 Posts

    Default

    Wow rasta take a bow son. That is epic!!

    Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

  40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), hotshot (07-02-20), M_C (07-02-20), Petal (08-02-20), RASTA (07-02-20), scorpion (07-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Valentina (07-02-20)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States