Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: THCtalk Customized Ashtray - Poem Competition!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    I like my Rap. N one of my all time faves is Juicy.......so here goes

Uhh.....its all good baby baby.

It was all a dream, a used to read 420 magazine.....salt n pepper chips. N sunny D was the cuisine. Stickin posters on my wall.....saying take me to your dealer. And ones of Bob Marl. Sometimes ad rise a bucket....n the fucker would pop. Smoking weed in Glesga.....gettin chased aff a cop.

Way back, when a had the black n white KAPPA track......with the flame hat to match. A remember my dog Duke....he could run far. A never thought my interest in weed.....woulda took me this far.

Now am on the TALK right!.....n ma buds are tight. No dealers gettin paid.....growing trees high as the world trade. Coco grower.....opposite of a mud slinger. A remember gettin bombers from joints.....that was a right stinger.

Peace to MC, Bud Lightyear n Blue......keeping this place together, for old and new. Am growing weed like you knew a would.....different crib, same number, same hood. Its all good.

And if ye couldnt grow, now you grow talker

I made the change, from the bud not being nice......to growing good personal n chattin with Ice. Now what can a say, I smoke cheese at my work all day.....spread love, its the TALKS way. Jack n lemonade keep me tipsy.....my dealers burd used to kiss me. Now she sends texts, cause she miss me.

I never thought it could happen, this growing stuff......I was to used to smoking rocky n guff. Now me and buds are close, like butter on toast.....From Maryhill, down to Saltcoats. Big grow in Queenslie estate.....gettin chopped in weeks. Some talkers dont get me.....cause of how a speak.

Been a Talker for years.....puttin smiles on faces, n even some tears. My lunches, and brunches gettin posted on threads......Jumper comes in, and shakes his fuckin head. All different types on the Talk, from the hills to the hood......and all our bud is good.

And if you couldnt grow, now you grow Talker

Got rhymes for days me man lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Nice rap man I read it like a rap and had a biggie beat in my head lol
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), GEORGE (08-02-20), IceCalibur (08-02-20), M_C (08-02-20), RASTA (08-02-20), Sadface (08-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20), Valentina (08-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    I'm going to post a pic of me flicking ash into a Romanian hookers front bottom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Hang on I need to read the rules I thought we need to make a ashtray not write a poem
    Shakes head & walks off....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), GEORGE (08-02-20), Herbitual (08-02-20), IceCalibur (08-02-20), Lowrollerbean (09-02-20), Sadface (08-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), Squaggy (25-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-20), GEORGE (08-02-20), IceCalibur (08-02-20), M_C (08-02-20), Sadface (08-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (08-02-20)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    Nice comp Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleargreen View Post
    Great comp this Ice! And some cracking entries already
    Thank you guys, and yep some fantastic entries already!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (08-02-20), GEORGE (08-02-20), M_C (18-02-20), Sadface (08-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), Valentina (08-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

Thctalk has a member named rasta, who thought he could make his fruits grow much faster, he trimmed and he probed but growing he could just not master,
    Till along came budlightyear, who's buds made him tremble with fear, with his P and his K
    He'd flush them all day and this is the reason his hair has gone grey, Then ice came along to whip up a joke, because the whole forum knows that his weed is shit to smoke, so he packed up his bong and went up the road where stumbled on M_C licking a toad, he licked it left, he licked it right he licked that toad like angel de-lite, till the toad turns and says "hey man what's up" ill get murdock with his home grown couchlock....give up after this guys but here's my entry!!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (09-02-20), GEORGE (09-02-20), IceCalibur (09-02-20), M_C (18-02-20), RASTA (09-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), Squaggy (25-02-20), Vikingo (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrollerbean View Post
    Thctalk has a member named rasta, who thought he could make his fruits grow much faster, he trimmed and he probed but growing he could just not master,
    Till along came budlightyear, who's buds made him tremble with fear, with his P and his K
    He'd flush them all day and this is the reason his hair has gone grey, Then ice came along to whip up a joke, because the whole forum knows that his weed is shit to smoke, so he packed up his bong and went up the road where stumbled on M_C licking a toad, he licked it left, he licked it right he licked that toad like angel de-lite, till the toad turns and says "hey man what's up" ill get murdock with his home grown couchlock....give up after this guys but here's my entry!!
    Lol, nice one man. Love it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (09-02-20), GEORGE (09-02-20), IceCalibur (09-02-20), Lowrollerbean (09-02-20), M_C (18-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), Squaggy (25-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (09-02-20)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrollerbean View Post
    Lol..nice entry Lowrollerbean, that gave me a giggle

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-20), Cleargreen (09-02-20), GEORGE (09-02-20), Lowrollerbean (09-02-20), M_C (18-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), UpInSmoke1990 (09-02-20)

15. Default

Ok just to confirm, we have the following fantastic entries so far!

UpInSmoke1990

There’s one here’s the first entry with a poem
    About a new member who didn’t know about growing
    Failed a couple times because of pests an over soaking
    But Icecalibur, gaz,sadface an a couple other brothers helped me keep on going

Until I learnt the basics an made it to a harvest
    But the lesson learnt the most was that patience was the hardest
    Now I’m sat back pretty high from fruits of labour grown myself
    An I gotta say myself when it’s home grown it goes the furthest....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murdock

Surfing the site in 2011 I came across a site that took me to heaven,
    Checking through threads from all these cool heads
    We spoke to one another and grew weed from a mother,
    We all want the same, to communicate with others,
    Growing weed and speaking to brothers,
    So I,d like to say thank you to thc
    For teaching me the ropes and growing trees

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RASTA

Uhh.....its all good baby baby.

It was all a dream, a used to read 420 magazine.....salt n pepper chips. N sunny D was the cuisine. Stickin posters on my wall.....saying take me to your dealer. And ones of Bob Marl. Sometimes ad rise a bucket....n the fucker would pop. Smoking weed in Glesga.....gettin chased aff a cop.

Way back, when a had the black n white KAPPA track......with the flame hat to match. A remember my dog Duke....he could run far. A never thought my interest in weed.....woulda took me this far.

Now am on the TALK right!.....n ma buds are tight. No dealers gettin paid.....growing trees high as the world trade. Coco grower.....opposite of a mud slinger. A remember gettin bombers from joints.....that was a right stinger.

Peace to MC, Bud Lightyear n Blue......keeping this place together, for old and new. Am growing weed like you knew a would.....different crib, same number, same hood. Its all good.

And if ye couldnt grow, now you grow talker

I made the change, from the bud not being nice......to growing good personal n chattin with Ice. Now what can a say, I smoke cheese at my work all day.....spread love, its the TALKS way. Jack n lemonade keep me tipsy.....my dealers burd used to kiss me. Now she sends texts, cause she miss me.

I never thought it could happen, this growing stuff......I was to used to smoking rocky n guff. Now me and buds are close, like butter on toast.....From Maryhill, down to Saltcoats. Big grow in Queenslie estate.....gettin chopped in weeks. Some talkers dont get me.....cause of how a speak.

Been a Talker for years.....puttin smiles on faces, n even some tears. My lunches, and brunches gettin posted on threads......Jumper comes in, and shakes his fuckin head. All different types on the Talk, from the hills to the hood......and all our bud is good.

And if you couldnt grow, now you grow Talker

Lowrollerbean

He'd flush them all day and this is the reason his hair has gone grey, Then ice came along to whip up a joke, because the whole forum knows that his weed is shit to smoke, so he packed up his bong and went up the road where stumbled on M_C licking a toad, he licked it left, he licked it right he licked that toad like angel de-lite, till the toad turns and says "hey man what's up" ill get murdock with his home grown couchlock....

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20), Lowrollerbean (10-02-20), M_C (18-02-20), Petal (17-02-20), RASTA (11-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), Squaggy (25-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I think Ice has forgotten your effort, Sad.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20), IceCalibur (10-02-20), M_C (18-02-20), RASTA (11-02-20), Sadface (10-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20), Squaggy (25-02-20)

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    I think Ice has forgotten your effort, Sad.
    Lol ..he genuinely did believe it was an ashtray making comp Herb

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20), ggotch (11-02-20), M_C (18-02-20), RASTA (11-02-20), Sadface (10-02-20), scorpion (18-02-20)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast