Thread: Not sure what's happening

Thanks

Default Not sure what's happening

Hi, this is my first grow. I have 2 +speed autos by sweet seeds. They germinated great and popped out of the soil in about 48 hours. Now on day 9 first 2 serrated leaves came out but now I have had no change in appearance since day 5. They look pretty healthy nice and green, leaves are pointing upwards if that helps. Anyone advice would be much appreciated.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaistar1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20), IceCalibur (09-02-20)

3. Default

Hello and welcome to the forum Jaistar1

We usually ask for some pictures of the girls and some more information..however, we do require you have at least a minimum of 10 posts before you're able to post images...this won't take you long though as we have many interesting threads here for you to get stuck into..and you will reach the 10 post requirement in no time!

You could also answer these questions to help us more accurately, help you!

Soil or hydro or coco:

Strain:

Photo or Auto:

plant age:

pot size:

has it been repotted? and when?:

soil type:

nutes or additives used and how often for soil:

Air temps (max min):

Res temps (max min):

humidity:

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):

Light schedule:

ph level:

EC (hydro and coco only)

Background EC.

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)

anything else you think may be relevant!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20), Jim Nirvana (09-02-20)

Thanks

The girls are currently on 10l fabric pots and I'm using biobizz and I believeim at 6.0ph last tested yesterday. They are now 9days old I think. Seed went on on 31st Jan and first green on 1st Feb. They are autos with no repot. I have liquid seaweed but not sure if I should use it or not. Min temp is 22c when on dark and hits 26 with lights on. 600w lunar led light running on 20/4 cycle also have a fan running away from them on low.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaistar1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

Should add that they were on a 24/0 cycle up until day 8 where a friend of mine said I should give them some rest. They have been lightly watered soil is damp less than half and inch deep and the middle where the 2 almost no existant new leaves are forming are lime green.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaistar1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

Thank you, just put them in one with a load of wet newspaper. Hopefully that will bring on some growth. I'd show pictures but I don't think I can just yet.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaistar1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

At this stage,most of the action is going on underneath the soil with the seedlings establishing a root system,it always seems that the plant has stalled but it's all going on under the dirt.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

So one of the girls was completely knocked over this morning don't know what's happened. Looked at the root of it and was maybe 1.5inchs long after 9 days.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaistar1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)