Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Molasses

Thanks

Default Answered: Molasses

Thinking about buying some anyone use it and can give me some info? Does it improve taste /smell and does it boost bigger buds been looking at this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "Make sure it's unsulphured organic molasses I don't know about coco but in soil it feeds the micro herd, the plants cant use it as it's molecular structure is too big for the roots to absorb but the little helpers in the soil break it down to manageable sugars that the roots can absorb. I use Molasses from start to finish i.e. Flush."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

country_budz (09-02-20), GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,294 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Thinking about buying some anyone use it and can give me some info? Does it improve taste /smell and does it boost bigger buds been looking at this one

Does your grocery store carry blackstrap molasses or grandma's molasses? That's all you need!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by country_budz; 09-02-20 at 09:42 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to country_budz For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (09-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by countrytoker34 View Post
    Does your grocery store carry blackstrap molasses or grandma's molasses? That's all you need!

I’ll go there tomorrow and a have a look done jsut throw a teasooon I’m every week?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,200 Times

I've got a bottle of that too mate, tried it in my coco and my soil...didn't really notice any instant changes but from what I've gathered it's basically just to feed the micros which in return let's the plant hold more carbs (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) either way though mate there's cheaper out there...also just for a laugh it smells okay so yeah it got tasted as weird as that sounds haha good luck fella and don't be eating it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowrollerbean For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrollerbean View Post
    I've got a bottle of that too mate, tried it in my coco and my soil...didn't really notice any instant changes but from what I've gathered it's basically just to feed the micros which in return let's the plant hold more carbs (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) either way though mate there's cheaper out there...also just for a laugh it smells okay so yeah it got tasted as weird as that sounds haha good luck fella and don't be eating it
    Yeah mate gonna go to my co op tomorrow see if they have anything if not I’ll go Holland and barret and get this stuff

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-02-20), Le chef (09-02-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Make sure it's unsulphured organic molasses I don't know about coco but in soil it feeds the micro herd, the plants cant use it as it's molecular structure is too big for the roots to absorb but the little helpers in the soil break it down to manageable sugars that the roots can absorb. I use Molasses from start to finish i.e. Flush.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (11-02-20), country_budz (09-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20), Lowrollerbean (10-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    Make sure it's unsulphured organic molasses I don't know about coco but in soil it feeds the micro herd, the plants cant use it as it's molecular structure is too big for the roots to absorb but the little helpers in the soil break it down to manageable sugars that the roots can absorb. I use Molasses from start to finish i.e. Flush.
    Yeah I ordered tbst grandmas stuff should come for Tuesday plan on using it throughout see what it does how do you feed it ?? It’s cool to add to my other nutes also yeah ? I’m in soil anyway canna professional

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chunksdependable For This Useful Post:

country_budz (09-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20), Le chef (10-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,294 Times

It's for feeding microbes which helps break nutrients in the soil down making them plant accessable. Happy microbes happy plant
    I don't use it to try and sweeten or fatten my buds, I use it only for feeding my microbes.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to country_budz For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (11-02-20), cough (11-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20), Le chef (10-02-20), redisiel (11-02-20)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

Yeah I ordered tbst grandmas stuff should come for Tuesday plan on using it throughout see what it does how do you feed it ?? It’s cool to add to my other nutes also yeah ? I’m in soil anyway canna professional

I add a 1/2 tsp to 1 liter every watering for the first 3 weeks then step up to 1 tsp to 1 liter when I start feeding, most commercial fertilizers have it in them to some degree.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

Chunksdependable (10-02-20), GEORGE (10-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,510 Times

Be careful with using bottle nutrients an the molasses together i found it to be quite strong on my last grow which caused a few problems for me but it does give the buds a nice sweet smell i think just start of with small amounts on the plain water feeds i would say once a week to start with an see how your plant's react to it an go from there remember less is more good luck buddy

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-02-20), Le chef (11-02-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast