Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 24-36 hours with no lights

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    11,759
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 688 Posts

    Default 24-36 hours with no lights

    Right people iv got to put my girls away for up to 36 hours with no lights as i have got the landlord doing their checks iv only got this option or to cut it all done at 7 weeks witch i dont want to cut it early as it will be a waste

    So i thought i could put the 3x3 tent on its side the night before with the carbon filter an my quietest fan setup an then cover it up with a load of boxes an stuff then chuck a few painting sheets over it an make out we are just about to start decorating will have the telly on an the dehumidifier to cover any the fan but it is really quite so im not that worried about that bit

    Does this sound like it would work just want to see what you lot think an if anyone else has done anything similar to this an got away with it cheers people

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigdaddy 101; 14-02-20 at 04:59 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (14-02-20)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,641
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 995 Times in 585 Posts

    Default

    I imagine it will be gas checks etc, is it in your bedroom? Have you had this check before? It might be a case of just checking radiator in your room, could be just a visual.
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (14-02-20), hotshot (14-02-20)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    11,759
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 688 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    I imagine it will be gas checks etc, is it in your bedroom? Have you had this check before? It might be a case of just checking radiator in your room, could be just a visual.
    No bud she doesn't do anything like that she checks out all the rooms takes a few pictures last time she was in an out within 20 mins yeah its in my room we are all electric aswell even the storage heaters which are brand new just over 6 months old so won't need any checks for them yet

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    cough (14-02-20), hotshot (14-02-20)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Just tell her ur away for the week come back next week pls lol

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (14-02-20), hotshot (14-02-20)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    11,759
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 688 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    Just tell her ur away for the week come back next week pls lol

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Lol i did that last year cant do It again

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (14-02-20), Shreder (14-02-20)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,641
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 995 Times in 585 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    No bud she doesn't do anything like that she checks out all the rooms takes a few pictures last time she was in an out within 20 mins yeah its in my room we are all electric aswell even the storage heaters which are brand new just over 6 months old so won't need any checks for them yet

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Ahh ok then. Well she can't move your stuff around, it's probably just to make sure there's not 45 people living there. Have window open for added smother.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (14-02-20), hotshot (14-02-20)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    11,759
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 688 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    Ahh ok then. Well she can't move your stuff around, it's probably just to make sure there's not 45 people living there. Have window open for added smother.
    Cheers anyway fella i will do that fingers crossed that this works

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    cough (14-02-20), hotshot (14-02-20)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    964
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    Lol i did that last year cant do It again

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Tell her u at ur old auntie n she doesnt feel well ffs i just have that with my LL she wana renew contract and come visit the apt. Told her come next.month gave her a ton of bs..... Good luck bruv. Pmsl

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (14-02-20), cough (14-02-20), hotshot (14-02-20)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    3,087
    Thanks
    22,332
    Thanked 12,683 Times in 3,011 Posts

    Default

    In my short experience extended dark periods are okay, extended light periods are okay, PROVIDED THAT temps and humidity, ventilation are in check. Just let whatever light/dark thing come back online on schedule and you should be fine. What messes them up irreversibly is random on-off-on-off.

    If the plants are in flower and there is an extended light hours, sure they might revert but leave them in 12/12 again they'll go back to flower... but JUST IMO with a risk of them being stressed. I have had mine in accidental extended dark hours, I have experienced no problems.
    Fight for your health.
    Hug those who care about you, do all you can for those you love (if they want it). We just never know when it might be the last time we talk to them or see them.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (14-02-20), cough (14-02-20), hotshot (14-02-20)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    690
    Thanks
    11,759
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 688 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    In my short experience extended dark periods are okay, extended light periods are okay, PROVIDED THAT temps and humidity, ventilation are in check. Just let whatever light/dark thing come back online on schedule and you should be fine. What messes them up irreversibly is random on-off-on-off.

    If the plants are in flower and there is an extended light hours, sure they might revert but leave them in 12/12 again they'll go back to flower... but JUST IMO with a risk of them being stressed. I have had mine in accidental extended dark hours, I have experienced no problems.
    Ok thank you for that thats put my mind at rest now i will make sure i have a clip on fan in there aswell as a 4in connected to the carbon filter to make negative pressure as they really do stink now so soon as the lights have gone out i will put them straight in to darkness for 36 hours then after just carry on as usual

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (14-02-20), Valentina (14-02-20)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States