Thread: Lights for veg and flower

Thanks

Default Lights for veg and flower

i guys,

So I have my 4 plants(5th one just coming out of coco) in 1.2x1.2x2.0m tent, over 1 week old now .

They are under 600w HPS black lumii light all brand new, got also air cooled hood as temps are killing them.

I want my grow to go as smooth as possible and girls to grow nice.

I heard different opinions on lights during veg and flower.

Just wanted to ask you guys as I got some money to buy a light but it have to be with E40 fitting, what light would you recommend for veg stage? Or should I stay with lumii light?

I am worried that 600w HPS Dual Spectrum is a bit too much for them and is not giving them full benefits of the blue spectrum light.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adriaanoo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks

I'd recommend a good 600w mh if the ballast is compatible but having seen one on next to even a 260w qb I'd now no longer even consider wasting that much electricity. Mine came down immediately.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vividled For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-02-20)