Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an estimate of yield based on size of this small plant!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-02-20), CityDweller (19-02-20), thrasher (19-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

I grew this strain from seedstockers and it didnt auto so stick with it. I'm not saying yours will do the same, but it could. It ended up massive cause I waited for it to start flowering on it's own and it didnt happen. Had to flip to 12/12 to get it to flower in the end.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-02-20), CityDweller (19-02-20), GEORGE (19-02-20), thrasher (19-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

I estimate my yield based on container size. Is that an 11 liter container? I usually get about 2-3 oz from 11 liter container.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (21-02-20), GEORGE (19-02-20), thrasher (19-02-20)

Thanks

its not possible to give you an answer on howmuch it yields, it depends on many variables...
    the best thing to do i go to the breeder site and see what they state when it comes to yield, or google grow reviews from this strain and look at average yield.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim Nirvana For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (19-02-20), GEORGE (19-02-20), thrasher (19-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I find that stunted growth merely means that itll take longer to start flowering. I struggle with low temps and so mine are usually slow starters and dont show signs of flowering until around week 6.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thank you everybody for your answers. The Breeder site states it should give an "XL" yield. The vendor told me around 400-500 g. As i don't see it near through the size it's supposed to have for 18 days now, i was wondering if it will get bigger in time on flowering and harvesting stage, much enough for me to take 50 g at least But you helped me relax a little bit. Maybe it will grow rapidly later. I don't think i will try any technique as i'm afraid i will put more stress to her than she already has ( because of my bad practice with RH, watering, lighting , that kind of stunned her some days ago and slowed her development ). Plus, i'm a newbie and afraid to touch em yet. to someone that asked me, The pot is 9 Lt . She's on her 3rd week but i won't start feeding until the 4th because she's small and i don't know if she already absorbed all the nutes already in the soil yet.I also did an unnecessary feeding with almost 1 ML of Biobizz Grow/ root juice around day 10-11, and the other girl has some decoloration on her leaves because of that.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thrasher For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (19-02-20), GEORGE (19-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
    thank you everybody for your answers. The Breeder site states it should give an "XL" yield. The vendor told me around 400-500 g. As i don't see it near through the size it's supposed to have for 18 days now, i was wondering if it will get bigger in time on flowering and harvesting stage, much enough for me to take 50 g at least But you helped me relax a little bit. Maybe it will grow rapidly later. I don't think i will try any technique as i'm afraid i will put more stress to her than she already has ( because of my bad practice with RH, watering, lighting , that kind of stunned her some days ago and slowed her development ). Plus, i'm a newbie and afraid to touch em yet. to someone that asked me, The pot is 9 Lt . She's on her 3rd week but i won't start feeding until the 4th because she's small and i don't know if she already absorbed all the nutes already in the soil yet.I also did an unnecessary feeding with almost 1 ML of Biobizz Grow/ root juice around day 10-11, and the other girl has some decoloration on her leaves because of that.
    You'll know when she needs food because the two tiny leaves that first come out of the seed will turn yellow. If they're still green a d you feed, you could burn her with the nutes.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Hello people. I want an estimation.

How much stuff will approximately get from a plant looking like this on its 17th day? Blackberry gum( auto) by seedstockers. Seedstockers give an estimate of 75 days to harvest.
    It's my first grow, i did my mistakes, but if i can get something from the yield , i won't abandon it. I don't need much anyway.

Attachment 379798

P.S. the white spots on the tips should be from a light burn, right? i changed the light distance already, i just want to check.
    Riiiight,, so weve already forgotten the patience bit of the other thread..?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?182470-I-m-afraid-i-stunned-the-growth-of-my-two-auto-seedlings&p=1071053127#post1071053127

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (19-02-20), GEORGE (19-02-20), IceCalibur (19-02-20), thrasher (19-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    Hehehehe. I can't deny it, i lack the patience . you're right. I'm going to keep the plant and work with it until the end though. I just hope i have even a small yield to enjoy from this one. Let's see!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thrasher For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (19-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), ggotch (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

No problem getting 50 gram in my opinion. For 400 gram I would want 26 liters soil or coco for a massive root mass. Room needs to be perfectly tuned for those yields as well.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20), Le chef (22-02-20)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast