Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello from Spain

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by F0UR2ZER0 View Post
    Hahahaha yeah I'm good. Lifes had its ups and downs bit inhad a little girl 3 weeks ago so feeling amazing these days.

No storms over here but seen it's been bad back home. Staying high on some Amnesia at the moment though if that counts lol

Who else is on here I would know? No one else rings a bell yet

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    Forest has recently become active again, Vlad the Inhaler is active and has a diary going, Budlightyear now admin here, BigBadBillyBob has a diary going....errrr...Murdock here and has diary...not sure who you remember ...I've just recently become active here too and getting to know the mob as we do.

Very happy to hear the birth of your lovely little girl KD. Good stuff!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-02-20), G' (20-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    Forest has recently become active again, Vlad the Inhaler is active and has a diary going, Budlightyear now admin here, BigBadBillyBob has a diary going....errrr...Murdock here and has diary...not sure who you remember ...I've just recently become active here too and getting to know the mob as we do.

Very happy to hear the birth of your lovely little girl KD. Good stuff!
    YEAAAHHHH I remember all of them. Specially Vlad, he managed to stop fucking up his grows yet? XD

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-02-20), G' (20-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), Petal (19-02-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

YEAAAHHHH I remember all of them. Specially Vlad, he managed to stop fucking up his grows yet? XD

Awesome!!! whoo hoo
    Vlad is going great guns!!! he has some doozy big buds close to harvest so get in and check out his diary. He'd love to see you mate particularly now he has buds galore on display!!

here's his diary link: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...s-in-Auto-Pots
    Last edited by Petal; 19-02-20 at 11:44 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-02-20), G' (20-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Fookinell... look what the cat dragged in!

Ello Dave! Nice to see ya, me ol mate. I trust all is well in your moon crater?

Congratulations on lil baby 42Zero... I just hope you didn’t call her Dave.

Hey... is Bonsai still about?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), Petal (20-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    Fookinell... look what the cat dragged in!

Ello Dave! Nice to see ya, me ol mate. I trust all is well in your moon crater?

Congratulations on lil baby 42Zero... I just hope you didn’t call her Dave.

Hey... is Bonsai still about?
    Nah mate.... Well.... Davina but that's not Dave is it hahaha

Bonsai is a sore subject. Hes still here dont get me wrong. I have to rehome him though cause hes too stupid to be around a baby. At the moment he lives on my roof in the day and sleeps locked in the kitchen at night. Hes just too excitable to have running loose. Its breaking my heart.

The moon is still boring but warm. Part of the reason I started a grow again to be honest. Something to do to keep me out of trouble (just dont tell the police) Anxiety is spiralling again too so need some meds sharpish before I end up a mess again. I'll be reet until chop day though

Just seen ole boris in your thread. Hes a boss dog eh. Want a Bonsai dog to keep him company?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), Petal (20-02-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Nah mate.... Well.... Davina but that's not Dave is it hahaha

Bonsai is a sore subject. Hes still here dont get me wrong. I have to rehome him though cause hes too stupid to be around a baby. At the moment he lives on my roof in the day and sleeps locked in the kitchen at night. Hes just too excitable to have running loose. Its breaking my heart.

The moon is still boring but warm. Part of the reason I started a grow again to be honest. Something to do to keep me out of trouble (just dont tell the police) Anxiety is spiralling again too so need some meds sharpish before I end up a mess again. I'll be reet until chop day though

Just seen ole boris in your thread. Hes a boss dog eh. Want a Bonsai dog to keep him company?

Bonsai’s still lively then? ‘Kinell... I thought he’d be old by now... that’s the thing tho mate, ya gotta put your kids first and 3 week old babies don’t like dog claws in their face. We got Boris when lil Vlad was 2 years old, Chops was on his last legs and we had a lab x boxer Called Wispa. Long story short.. Wispa bit my son so she had to go. No damage done but the will was there. Is there nobody near you who could take him so you can visit him? Boris tho has been brought up around small children so he knows the score.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), Petal (20-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    Bonsai’s still lively then? ‘Kinell... I thought he’d be old by now... that’s the thing tho mate, ya gotta put your kids first and 3 week old babies don’t like dog claws in their face. We got Boris when lil Vlad was 2 years old, Chops was on his last legs and we had a lab x boxer Called Wispa. Long story short.. Wispa bit my son so she had to go. No damage done but the will was there. Is there nobody near you who could take him so you can visit him? Boris tho has been brought up around small children so he knows the score.
    No mate. Been trying to rehome him for 8 months and theres absolutely no way I'm taking him to the pound. If he goes in there, he'll never come out again Hes better on my roof for now. Still gets a good long walk along the sea front daily and has all his toys up there. He just doesn't get snuggles on the couch anymore. Got to bath him tomorrow..... that should be fun..... not!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20), Petal (20-02-20), Vlad the Inhaler (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20), Petal (20-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Welcome to the talk brother
    Sup G

Thanks brother. What you got growing right now?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20), Petal (20-02-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2