Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems Sweet Amnesia Haze Week 2

Thanks

Default Problems Sweet Amnesia Haze Week 2

Hey guys, I got major problems. From one day to the other one of my plants started wilting super hard. They are in 11l pots, with Dutch Pro Light Mix, Sweet Amnesia Haze from seeds.

I didnt give any feed yet, so its probably a deficiency, but its weird that it cam instantly. The others also show signs like these,just not that insane. So I guess missing Calcium/Magnesium? What should I do guys? Thanks and bless!

https://imgur.com/a/AuAo00C

Thanks for your help!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20), Greengrass (21-02-20)

3. Default

Hi evergreentangerine, so how old is this girl total..have you transplanted her recently and how long has it been etc?

I'll add the images here ;

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Transplant 2 weeks ago. I bought them around 1/3 the size they are now in a small 3l pot and then repotted them to 11l in a light mix.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Transplant 2 weeks ago. I bought them around 1/3 the size they are now in a small 3l pot and then repotted them to 11l in a light mix.
    Do you think it's possible the girl wilting was due to the transplant initially?..can you remember if any roots were damaged at this stage, and out of curiosity is your water hard or soft?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20), Greengrass (21-02-20), Petal (21-02-20)

Thanks

Very soft water, almost no Cal etc. No all have been doing great after the transplant.. its been already 2 weeks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20)

Thanks

Im pretty sure they are hungry!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20)

13. Default

Very soft water, almost no Cal etc. No all have been doing great after the transplant.. its been already 2 weeks!
    I wonder then if she's lacking in calcium, but I can't say for sure..stick around for more opinions

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20)

15. Default

Im pretty sure they are hungry!
    Could very well be, but the odd thing is some of the leaves look so very dark green in the images, did yellowing occur from the bottom?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (28-02-20), GEORGE (20-02-20)

Thanks

i already gave them 1/3 of the water they usually get with a bit of magnesium/cal mag and normal 1/3 hesi bloom, to see if that will already help. But might have to go higher on the Cal/Mag. FYI I have problems like this always and its usually Cal or Mag.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Have u got a humidifier running?

Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-02-20)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast