Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Problems Sweet Amnesia Haze Week 2

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Those curl up dried out leaves are related to how you are watering or the humidity of your grow area if you. it's possible to water to little with every watering and your roots die back after a couple days.

Do you water to run off? Give us some details on your watering schedule and the quantity and your humidity.

The deficiency is very minor and not an issue at this point, I would focus on getting your environment totally dialed in to where you don't see anymore those curly cue dried out leaves.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20), Jumper114 (24-02-20)

Thanks

You might definetly be right about that. I usually give them 3l/Pot but only once they are big enough.. so since they were pretty small when i bought them 2 weeks ago i didnt wanna drown them and only gave em 2l the first time about 6 days ago and then let em go dryfor maybe too long. yday i gave them water till runoff and will keep doing that from now on. Will keep the Cal/Mag to 0.5 EC tho and keep the low NPK dosage as well. So yeah.. they went dry for a bit for sure and I probably have not completely saturated it yet since they looked fresh, but yeah. Good input man! Its probably a mixture of both, but it did not turn any worse and they look good again. Probably just didnt water enough in addition to them needing nutrition! Thanks for the input! Will adjust next grow and start saturating soil way earlier! But yeah usually once big enough so latest 2 1/2 weeks in I water 3 liter per pot or at least 2-2.5l

TEMP is 26-28 and RLH 40-50 at night 19-21 and RLH 60-65

And as I said, they are now stable and they iddnt get any worse over night again. So only one really got "fucked"... would u discard the one,that you see the pics off? All others are totally fine!
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 21-02-20 at 05:41 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20), Jingo (21-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    somebody else also said he thinks it could be differecnes between tamp/rlh between day and night?! its around 26-28° (max) at day witharound 40 % RLH and 60% and 19 min at night?!
    I only say this as when I used to use a humidifier some leaves would go just like that from excess moisture. I stopped using one and I haven't had it again. Your case may well be Different tho pal.

Sent from my H9436 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    I only say this as when I used to use a humidifier some leaves would go just like that from excess moisture. I stopped using one and I haven't had it again. Your case may well be Different tho pal.

I second that with the humidifier thought it would make my grow when it just added more issues they just seem to clog filters as well if your using semi soft water.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20), Wags (21-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    I second that with the humidifier thought it would make my grow when it just added more issues they just seem to clog filters as well if your using semi soft water.

Exactly man. I use a dome until it won't fit and starts touching the sides. It's stays nice and humid for the first couple weeks of life anyway.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20), Jay_GY (21-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Exactly man. I use a dome until it won't fit and starts touching the sides. It's stays nice and humid for the first couple weeks of life anyway.

Best way dude, 5l water bottles are my go to for humidity keep it simple they say.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Hi
    Looks to me like the new growth is fine but the older fan leaves are the ones curling up their toes. I tend to agree with Ice that it is possibly due to transplant shock as the new growth would be about 2 weeks old while the older fan leaves not happy. All the best

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20), IceCalibur (21-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

here are pics showing a bit of transplant shock on one of my girls in my current grow. You can see the older leaves yellowing and not happy but the new growth is fine so all good and we carry on ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week 9 c2 transplanted.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	379921   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	week 10 c2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	379922  

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-02-20), IceCalibur (21-02-20)

Thanks

Dont you think it looks straight like magnesium deficiency? Surely didnt get worse fast but Im not sure its fully healed yet. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3878 (1).jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	379959

Therefor wouldnt it be best to add pure Magnesium fert to the calmag and hesi mix?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Dont you think it looks straight like magnesium deficiency? Surely didnt get worse fast but Im not sure its fully healed yet. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3878 (1).jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	379959

Therefor wouldnt it be best to add pure Magnesium fert to the calmag and hesi mix?
    I haven't seen a magnesium deficiency that presents out at the outer edges of the leaves. Usually when I see magnesium deficiencies they are kind of a freckled pattern. I'm not so sure thats sulfur either, but if you're going to make adjustments in feed why not do some foliar feeding? It would give you the opportunity to try out some different minerals without loading your soil up too much.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-20)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast