Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Problems Sweet Amnesia Haze Week 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I haven't seen a magnesium deficiency that presents out at the outer edges of the leaves. Usually when I see magnesium deficiencies they are kind of a freckled pattern. I'm not so sure thats sulfur either, but if you're going to make adjustments in feed why not do some foliar feeding? It would give you the opportunity to try out some different minerals without loading your soil up too much.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Well fuck me... i mean it surely didnt get worse fast and the other 3 are looking good.. maybe just upping the bloom fert will do the trick while adding cal mag.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-20), Jingo (23-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Quote Originally Posted by evergreentangerine View Post
    Well fuck me... i mean it surely didnt get worse fast and the other 3 are looking good.. maybe just upping the bloom fert will do the trick while adding cal mag.
    May give you more micro nutes, it's probably a little lock out or lack of the micros.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-02-20)

Thanks

Yeah so I was thinking about EC etc.. and Im pretty sure its just me always waiting to long to fert.. if you think Ive used a LIGHT mix and it had an EC of 1.3 already and I didnt give em anything for 2 weeks of them heavily growing in bloom and now I only added around 0.7.. with only 0.2 part of my bloom fert.. thats just not enough. SO yday I upped EC to 0.5 with calmag and then added full dosage of hesi bloom which gave me around 1.5 which should be more than fine for their stage they are in. it has to be a lack of something and it also adds up! ill update you guys once i see changes! peace

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-02-20), Jingo (23-02-20)

Thanks

Here better pics since its not really getting better: First link is bad plant 2nd links is good plant. 2 are bad 3 are reallygood also one looks good that has some growth as the bad one im posting.

https://imgur.com/a/HPCLkCt < bad

https://imgur.com/a/iZkhfSm < good

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-02-20), Jingo (24-02-20)

Thanks

Anybody got an idea regarding my last post?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-20), Jingo (24-02-20)

Thanks

BIG UPDATE: the EC of my runoff is at about 4.2... so problem is probably overfeeding even tho the shit started without me adding literally anything. WTF?! But that has to be flushed out,right? PLS HELP

Also today I watered them with a EC of 1.0 so... seems like my earth batch is fucked again? I mean how in the fuck?! Max I gave em was 1.5 and base value EC of the soil is 1.3 apparently. ??? oO

Additonally, none of the other 3 look overfed or whatsoever.. they have some rust spots but they look pretty much fine to me. No signs of overfeeding or so... and today I even gave less fert so... fuck me, I never get Dutch Pro soil again.
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 24-02-20 at 07:58 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-20), Jingo (24-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

I would go ahead and flush that one plant out with three four five times the amount of water that the pot can hold and then come back with a weaker feed.

You may need to pick up some other nutrients something with more p k in it, or look at which of the Dutch pro has the most PK and give it a little bit more of that.

I put up this little chart of diagnostics on marijuana leaves and I'm thinking it's the K which usually shows up later on in flower anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

evergreentangerine (24-02-20), GEORGE (24-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    I would go ahead and flush that one plant out with three four five times the amount of water that the pot can hold and then come back with a weaker feed.

You may need to pick up some other nutrients something with more p k in it, or look at which of the Dutch pro has the most PK and give it a little bit more of that.

I put up this little chart of diagnostics on marijuana leaves and I'm thinking it's the P which usually shows up later on in flower anyway.

Thanks I already did until runoff was 0.5 which is close to my tap water ec. then gave her 2 liter of light feed and now will watch what happens. i deliberatly did not do anything to the others,even tho their ec was also way high. still.. shit doesnt make any sense.. problems started legit before even adding any nutes, so either soil batch isfucked or IDK! Also three are looking good and I already had major nute burn and it kinda looked different.. but 4.2 EC runoff doesnt lie,right?

Also I agree with the P deficiency look, but yet... how can a newly potted plant in new soil have SUCH a deficiency not even 2 weeks into flower? I literally repotted her 2 1/2 weeks ago.. I cant believe that..
    Last edited by evergreentangerine; 24-02-20 at 08:27 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-20)

Thanks

So, I went with a "half flush" or just put in as much water,that made the EC look normal,since I dont wanna stress em too much. The one where I did that already looked decent.. 2 I just left alone since they are doing good and 2 others I flushed with around 10 liter of water until runoff ec was at 1.0-1.5. But yeah, looks like damage is contained and now EC levels are normal again. So jsut give em appropriate amount of nutes and we should be good.. only two had severe damage,the others just have minor isssues but overall good development etc.! Will keep you updated if things get worse!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-02-20), Jingo (25-02-20)

Thanks

Does this look like a hermie to you?

https://imgur.com/a/fiyfYHp

Its not a sack/ball.. its kinda open and looks like new growth. Open balls look different also its only 2 1/2 weeks into flower and In ever touched that part of the plant.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to evergreentangerine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-20)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast