Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Canna salve experiment came good

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Default Canna salve experiment came good

Ok guys n gals i needed some canna salve in a hurry so i decided to try an experiment with some keif i had, i use cocoa butter on any new tattoos i have done with great results so i decided to use this as my base ingredient

I simply put a full tub of the cocoa butter into a decent pyrex bowl and sat the bowl onto a saucepan of simmering water until the cocoa butter melted i then put maybe slightly short of a level teaspoon full of keif into the melted butter and stirred it well in and kept the pan simmering for around an hour stirring well every few minutes with a wooden spoon and topping up the water as and when needed, after an hour or so i simply strained the melted butter through a pair of tights back into the original container and left to set and it was as simple as that, most of the keif had dissolved into the butter but there was some what must have been gritty bits of green left at the bottom hence the need to strain, now i had done a bit of research and watched a few videos and apparently for medicinal purposes it is better to not decarboxolate the keif as they say THCa has better medicinal values than THC "well i was lost with that but thought well i'll give it a go" hence the gentle simmer and not boiling the water in the saucepan.

I did this experiment quite a while ago maybe a couple of months ago and wanted to wait until i got some results in and the results are outstanding, i gave a wee tub of this to a cousin for his wife who suffers terrible pain in her hands and fingers due to arthritis and tried just about everything for ease but nothing worked apart from the canna salve and she is overwhelmed with the results, gave some to a friend that suffers from terrible acne she applied this each night after showering and within 3 or 4 weeks she has a complexion like a babies bum for the first time in years, gave it to other family members that have problems like exzma "don't know how to spell that, nor does my spell checker apparently" and psoriasis all cleared up with the help of the canna salve and the magic plant, and of course i use it on my knees and can now get a good nights sleep, i'm just about to make up a 3 tub batch of this but i will be taking measurements of the keif used this time.

Now just before i sign off here i would like to thank Valentina for her kind advice at the start of this experiment "cheers Val" much appreciated girl, all the best my talking friends, G'. Mon the magic plant
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), cough (22-02-20), Easy-T (22-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), IceCalibur (22-02-20), Jumper114 (22-02-20), MrC (22-02-20), M_C (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks

Amazing results
    I'm just waiting for so. E bees wax to turn up so I can make some myself. M

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cbd captain For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), cough (22-02-20), G' (22-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Nice one G’

I could not be without some canna salve.

I have used it to fade old scar marks with huge success.

Along side it’s pain numbing capabilities.

Make me sleepy if used as a lip balm an hour before bed :-)
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), cough (22-02-20), G' (22-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

I did something similar. Made some butter with some street weed, 2x20 bags for half a lump of butter lol (it was this that made me decide to grow again). I made these Turmeric and Ginger cookies, lovely they were too. With a bit of butter I had left I put on this white spot I've had for years on my face. Drove me mad, tried everything from abrasive to creams and nothing worked, when I say I had this thing for years I mean 15 minimum. I'm not kidding, I put it on for two nights before bed and it was gone. Wife couldn't believe it. This was your common or garden Anchor butter.
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), G' (22-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    I did something similar. Made some butter with some street weed, 2x20 bags for half a lump of butter lol (it was this that made me decide to grow again). I made these Turmeric and Ginger cookies, lovely they were too. With a bit of butter I had left I put on this white spot I've had for years on my face. Drove me mad, tried everything from abrasive to creams and nothing worked, when I say I had this thing for years I mean 15 minimum. I'm not kidding, I put it on for two nights before bed and it was gone. Wife couldn't believe it. This was your common or garden Anchor butter.
    Great stuff brother tizz indeed a magic plant, Mon the canna salve

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), cough (22-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    Nice one G’

I could not be without some canna salve.

I have used it to fade old scar marks with huge success.

Along side it’s pain numbing capabilities.

Make me sleepy if used as a lip balm an hour before bed :-)
    Certainly is great stuff mate, not sure i'd like to use mine as lip balm though has a very sweet perfumey smell but good on you bro'.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), cough (22-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cbd captain View Post
    Amazing results
    I'm just waiting for so. E bees wax to turn up so I can make some myself. M
    Get it done mukka fantastic stuff really is bro'

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), cough (22-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), Jumper114 (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,680 Times

I have some I made with coconut oil / beeswax and a few grams of Hash PLant cbd 6%/6%, i find it good too, however i'd like to use more material next time as I only used a few grams

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oJAE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), cough (22-02-20), G' (23-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20), Jumper114 (22-02-20), Valentina (22-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    ...a full tub of the cocoa butter into a decent pyrex bowl and sat the bowl onto a saucepan of simmering water until the cocoa butter melted i then put maybe slightly short of a level teaspoon full of keif into the melted butter and stirred it well in and kept the pan simmering for around an hour stirring well every few minutes with a wooden spoon and topping up the water as and when needed, after an hour or so i simply strained the melted butter through a pair of tights back into the original container and left to set and it was as simple as that...

... all the best my talking friends, G'. Mon the magic plant
    G', so glad the butter has worked for you, and you are more than welcome! Information like canna balm recipes, if they work, should be shared.

There is talk about having a 1:1:1:1 ratio of THC:CBD:THCA:CBDA capsules as a daily "vitamin" tablet, from The Truth About Cancer company. I have no idea either way but it does translate into partial decarb and like you, I like the idea!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), G' (23-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,958 Times

That's a brilliant post mate, been wondering about pain relief creams, definitely give this a go

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (03-03-20), G' (23-02-20), GEORGE (22-02-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast