Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi yall

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Heardygurdy View Post
    I was told use the 1como but start with 25% of the recommended on the bottle and slowly increase each week when the plant gets stronger. But now these signs are showing on the plant and I've looked into nutrients more and now it just totally confused me more.

I'd get rid of them all and use what you'd recommend though if you have advice for me?

I have a ph pen but no Ec pen. Guy at the shop said it's not needed but was going to purchase one this Friday when I'm paid.
    Have a good read through this fantastic general guide to new coco growers - New Growers Guide To Canna Coco And Nutrients - Linky

I'd recommend the Canna Nutrient line

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

G' (26-02-20), GEORGE (25-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-20)

Thanks

Thanks mate. Good read that. Going to update my nutrients this Friday. I've woke up today though and there zero growth again from over a day ago. They all look different. One looks ok ish. I've attached better pictures. I need to save them does it look like over watering to You? I've checked the coco and I'm sure it feels dry.

I've just given a little calmag and gave them a little spray try get rid of the yellowing.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Have a good read through this fantastic general guide to new coco growers - New Growers Guide To Canna Coco And Nutrients - Linky

I'd recommend the Canna Nutrient line
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200226_140734.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	380136   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200226_140802.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	380137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200226_140931.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	380138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200226_140646.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	380139  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heardygurdy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-20)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Heardygurdy View Post
    Thanks mate. Good read that. Going to update my nutrients this Friday. I've woke up today though and there zero growth again from over a day ago. They all look different. One looks ok ish. I've attached better pictures. I need to save them does it look like over watering to You? I've checked the coco and I'm sure it feels dry.

I've just given a little calmag and gave them a little spray try get rid of the yellowing.

You're welcome..but you need to be feeding/watering these at least once daily when using coco Heardygurdy, as explained in the guide I linked you

To help you since you're new, you're gonna need that EC pen to measure out the feed for these girls and make sure your PH pen is calibrated.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-20)

Thanks

Hi
    Welcome to the THC TALK!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maxweber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-03-20)

Thanks

Hi
    Welcome to the THC TALK!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maxweber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-03-20)