Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hellllpppp

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Without an EC pen is all guess work. Start at 1/4 stated strength. Why calmag now? It is very strong stuff .... be warned!
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-20), Greengrass (26-02-20), IceCalibur (26-02-20)

Thanks

Ok so if it needs feeding daily at a minimum then they are under fed and under watered? And that's the issue? As I've been leaving days inbetween not watering and only given the slightest neuts. Apart from the calmag water spray I did today.

I've never just pored water into the pots like you mention and let it pour out and measure how much has drained out. I shall do that on tomorrows feed shall I? As I've sprayed calmag today. And see how much drainage I'm getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    So you need to be feeding daily at a minimum. Coco is 85% air. It dries out quick. Do not try and feed like a plant in soil.

20% runoff means if you feed 500 ml then you would collect 100ml underneath. Plants cannot sit in the runoff water.

I like to lift pots to ascertain how wet the lady is.

EC is a scale from 0 -> 4+ (not sure!). It is a preferred scale for growing compared to ppm. It is a measure of dissolved salts (your feed). RO water has a EC reading of 0, as it pure water. As such EC = feed strength.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heardygurdy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-20), Jumper114 (26-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Your water has an ec level also.
    As suggested start low on feed and see how they react and slowly bump it up if there looking a light green.
    EC pen ain't a must if you know your nutes or have some experience under ya belt.
    Also calibrate ya pH pen to make sure its OK. That should be ruled out before any decision on feed water ect ...
    If I were you I'd go back to Google and do some more reading on coco buddy.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Grower88; 26-02-20 at 07:27 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Foliar spray and feeding your roots are two different things.

Put up a photo of your plant with lights off and flash on and I will let you know what I think is wrong.

If you have not watered in 2 days I would start there. You need O2 to the roots. You got A + B?
    Last edited by Jumper114; 26-02-20 at 07:26 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-02-20), Grower88 (26-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

And you want run off. 20% of what goes in so if you feed 100ml you want a good 20ml coming out of the bottom.
    Every other day is fine when there new in the pot but once they have established in there new pot you want to feed the same feed with run off everyday.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2