Thread: 2 ways to make cbd/thc oil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

Default 2 ways to make cbd/thc oil

Oil and alcohol methods ^^^most people seem to prefer the alcohol, atm the oil method would save me hassle, so i have a simple question, is the oil merthod flawed? doesnt if get all the thc/cbd etc out the bud?
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

cough (27-02-20), G' (27-02-20), GEORGE (27-02-20), M_C (27-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Can't really see how it can be flawed brother your gonna get all that cbd and thc infused into the oil so it's gotta have some medicinal benefits, i'm interested in this oil method so will be going onto the link he gave would like also to know dosage for different ailments etc' but thank you very much for sharing this video brother, all the best mate, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

2wasted (27-02-20), GEORGE (27-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Can't really see how it can be flawed brother your gonna get all that cbd and thc infused into the oil so it's gotta have some medicinal benefits, i'm interested in this oil method so will be going onto the link he gave would like also to know dosage for different ailments etc' but thank you very much for sharing this video brother, all the best mate, G'.
    Easy dosage was the reason i was thinking of going down this path, if u did 40gmm of weed in 40ml of = gram per capsule, makes it easy tp judge how much thc to use for each "patient",easier to increase dose than make different batches....u get " BULK POWDERS Size One Gelatin Capsules - Pack of 250 "for under £5 on amazon...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

G' (27-02-20), GEORGE (27-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by 2wasted View Post
    Easy dosage was the reason i was thinking of going down this path, if u did 40gmm of weed in 40ml of = gram per capsule, makes it easy tp judge how much thc to use for each "patient",easier to increase dose than make different batches....u get " BULK POWDERS Size One Gelatin Capsules - Pack of 250 "for under £5 on amazon...
    Cheers brother i'm definitely gonna look right into this with the intention of giving it a go, thank you bro', all the best G'.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

2wasted (27-02-20), GEORGE (27-02-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Most Potent Thc oil

Interesting!! i think i'm gonna try it sometime however i don't have the patient especcially if it takes too long to produce.
    Now i am buying my thc oil online for over a year now, the quality is extremely good and they have the most potent oil on the net.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ber For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ber View Post
    Interesting!! i think i'm gonna try it sometime however i don't have the patient especcially if it takes too long to produce.
    Now i am buying my thc oil online for over a year now, the quality is extremely good and they have the most potent oil on the net.
    u can buy hemp cbd buds with next to 0 thc with 20+cbd+cbda, then i add "normal" weed, do the math for each person..tonight i am doing 2 week supply of 10cbd:5thc..it cost about £50 for them:-/ so atm growing White Widow CBD that are THC: 5.5% CBD: 16%, save hassle and money

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post: