Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: yellowing on the tips.is it nut deficiency or light burn?

Thanks

I'd certainly be feeding it by now. Start by feeding maybe 1/2 strength for a week or so and then build up. Soil is quite forgiving tbh. What nutrients are you gonna use?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Gatherer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), scorpion (28-02-20), thrasher (28-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Nothing wrong really . Soil may be a tad hot but shell pull through just fine dude

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), scorpion (28-02-20), thrasher (28-02-20)

Thanks

i'm gonna use the flora trypack. I have biobizz but my water is kinda hard . I changed it to flora just to be sure i don't get what some people call the biobizz curse.

Trex: do you mean full of nutes when you say tad hot? or just too dry?

anyway, I decided to water more today since it was time for watering. Let's see how it goes with the yellowed tips and if they are indeed hungry, i will start feeding the next time.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thrasher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), scorpion (28-02-20), Trex (28-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
    i'm gonna use the flora trypack. I have biobizz but my water is kinda hard . I changed it to flora just to be sure i don't get what some people call the biobizz curse.

Trex: do you mean full of nutes when you say tad hot? or just too dry?

anyway, I decided to water more today since it was time for watering. Let's see how it goes with the yellowed tips and if they are indeed hungry, i will start feeding the next time.
    Nutrients already in the soil yes .
    Maybe a bit dry or overwatered too . Keep that in check

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), scorpion (28-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

What soil are you using m8 plant magic by any chance, I’m only on my third grow and used it for all 3 but I’ve noticed on the last two around the 30 odd day mark my leaves go yellow, the current ones are only on day 18 so haven’t got that far yet, and I haven’t had to give them any nutes through both grows, good luck with the rest of your grow anyway m8
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), IceCalibur (28-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    What soil are you using m8 plant magic by any chance, I’m only on my third grow and used it for all 3 but I’ve noticed on the last two around the 30 odd day mark my leaves go yellow, the current ones are only on day 18 so haven’t got that far yet, and I haven’t had to give them any nutes through both grows, good luck with the rest of your grow anyway m8
    Nopes. I don't use plant magic. I got some kind of potting soil. I don't remember the brand name. It's my first grow. The seller suggested this for my plants and I followed without much research. I have this yellowing on my plants at around the same date as yours though. Maybe we both have hot soil and we don't water much in order to have the proper drainage and the nutes are more that they should at around 4 weeks. In my case, after this thread, I realized I was underwatering in fear of overwatering. We learn something everyday ???? best of luck with your gals too!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thrasher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-02-20), scorpion (29-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

cheers m8 glad you sorted it, i think M_C said that on my mentored grow thinking about it now, before being mentored i was watering too much lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-02-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2