Thread: Fytocell foam suppliers

Thanks

Default Fytocell foam suppliers

Hey dudes, so after a not too hot first grow. I've decided to put a soil recipe together sometime soon before having another crack.
    I stumbled across this fytocell stuff that plant magic use and wondered what people's views are on it? And whether anyone has a supplier with reasonable prices. The reason I'm not going to go with the plant magic soil, is that I've a supplier of good quality peat free compost I'll be using for my garden that I'll be buying a couple of bulk bags from and that being the case I can make that go a lot further for my money than 50litre bags at £12 a pop.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supremeweeder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), Greengrass (28-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by supremeweeder View Post
    Hey dudes, so after a not too hot first grow. I've decided to put a soil recipe together sometime soon before having another crack.
    I stumbled across this fytocell stuff that plant magic use and wondered what people's views are on it? And whether anyone has a supplier with reasonable prices. The reason I'm not going to go with the plant magic soil, is that I've a supplier of good quality peat free compost I'll be using for my garden that I'll be buying a couple of bulk bags from and that being the case I can make that go a lot further for my money than 50litre bags at £12 a pop.

Heyup boss I've been using Pm soil with fyrocil and I still add perlite at 5-10%
    The foams OK but after a month or two it's discernable from the soil and compacts down to nothing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), supremeweeder (28-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Heyup boss I've been using Pm soil with fyrocil and I still add perlite at 5-10%
    The foams OK but after a month or two it's discernable from the soil and compacts down to nothing
    Thanks mate, so it's not just biodegradable; it disappears quickly then. That's good to know. Looks like it'll be rice husks then.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supremeweeder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), Greengrass (28-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by supremeweeder View Post
    Thanks mate, so it's not just biodegradable; it disappears quickly then. That's good to know. Looks like it'll be rice husks then.

I'm not knocking the foam, I've been using the plant magic soil getting on for 3 years so it's doing something right it's that perlite does the job a lot better.. Imo
    with a shout out to jacks magic also

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-02-20), IceCalibur (28-02-20), supremeweeder (28-02-20)