Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Light Height in Flowering 2x 600 watt hps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slazenger View Post
    Just keep an eye on them, i get some curling now and then, you'll be able to see quite easily if they're too close. I'm running 2 600w in quite a small area. Like Bud said, it's all about air control. My temps sit at 28.8°c. bulbs 10" away from tops of plants. No burns, heat issues or nothing. I have one fan under canopy, one above and a small one at canopy level.

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk
    Will do Slazenger, I’ve got a tall tower fan inbetween the 2 reses that covers the whole garden, one hung blowing inbetween the canopy and sodium’s and one in the corner of the tent all 3 are oscillating. So yeah definitely gonna drop the light height. Thanks again Slazenger and Budlightyear

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matrixdts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-02-20), Slazenger (29-02-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2