Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 248cm floor to ceiling, at which height to divide into two spaces?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Lol its a mind fuck figuring this out CG . I was gonna say 50/50

Been thinking about this for two days now lmfao . Depends on the lighting

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-03-20), Cleargreen (03-03-20), GEORGE (03-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Personally I'd do 90cm veg, 150 flower. I currently do both in 90cm... vegging is fine but could use another foot or two to reduce all the stressing I do during the flowering stretch.
    Though being used to growing in 90cm makes your space seem massive to me. Even 50/50 would be plenty and then you could get used to growing in 4ft heights and you wouldnt be restricted to timing the rotations so much.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-03-20), Cleargreen (03-03-20), GEORGE (03-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Lol its a mind fuck figuring this out CG . I was gonna say 50/50

Been thinking about this for two days now lmfao. Depends on the lighting
    Lighting is LED, the 180w Hans Panel I have is recommended to cover 80x100cm max which is close enough to 70x115 for the time being.
    Optimal would be 300w of QB for this space I guess. But I'll use what I have at first. I can always upgrade the lights later on and don't want to design the space around what I have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Personally I'd do 90cm veg, 150 flower. I currently do both in 90cm... vegging is fine but could use another foot or two to reduce all the stressing I do during the flowering stretch.
    Though being used to growing in 90cm makes your space seem massive to me. Even 50/50 would be plenty and then you could get used to growing in 4ft heights and you wouldnt be restricted to timing the rotations so much.
    I did like the idea of a 50/50 split when I realized I'm growing in less than 120cm of height now already but that really makes acces awkward. 150-90 would make things much more comfortable and it means I still have some extra height in the one area to not have to stress about height too much while also having enough height in the lower space to do full grows there if need be.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-03-20), GEORGE (03-03-20), Silkadin (03-03-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2