Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Humidity reading in curing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

i feel ya m8 i've overdried my last 2 bastard grows, i know some people say go off the stem snapping to be dry enough but i think alot of them mean the smaller shitty stems as when mine are dry as fuck the stems still don't snap lol

good look on rehydrating it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-20), Jumper114 (08-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    i feel ya m8 i've overdried my last 2 bastard grows, i know some people say go off the stem snapping to be dry enough but i think alot of them mean the smaller shitty stems as when mine are dry as fuck the stems still don't snap lol

good look on rehydrating it
    Cheers man, I did the same, buds were dry but I hung em by the branch. Buds were airy too so didn't need as much penetration to get dried out properly

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-03-20), scorpion (07-03-20)

Thanks

Sorted now thanks, up in the 60s. Bit of spud, lemon,lime and orange spread over 3 jars did the trick

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

cough (08-03-20), GEORGE (08-03-20), Jumper114 (08-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I would check your humidity thingy the cheap ones (like you have) are very unreliable. Anything with moisture in will re-hydrate them even a damp tissue, and as already posted orange peel or lemon works well. It is pretty dry though mate @ 34% if your reader is accurate (which I doubt). From the picture it doesn't look as dry as that.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-03-20), MrC (08-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrCannab1sir View Post
    Sorted now thanks, up in the 60s. Bit of spud, lemon,lime and orange spread over 3 jars did the trick
    Is it up to 60 with your spuds still in there if so it will be reading the moisture from them. It usually takes a day or 2 before the bud absorbs it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-03-20), MrC (08-03-20)

Thanks

They are cheap, I put one in my tent and it gave almost identicle reading to the groom reader so they're ok, will get better for next time. I can feel the bud absorbing the moisture now, it feels a bit spongey and soft instead of brittle and crisp, cheers for lookin in, I'd die if I fucked it up right at the end lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-03-20), toblue (09-03-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2