Thread: New groom

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Default New groom

I've got 2 plants to finish then I'll be changing things around, ditchin the tent and using the room its in as two 3 x 2.5ft spaces for auto/photo. I've got a 150w IS led and was thinkin of buyin another similar light. But I was wondering about making a chandelier I suppose out of the cfl's I have, I've got some 125 and 300 spec of all type plus lamp holders. I know ppl can have good results with cfl, anyone ever done or seen anything like that on here I can have a look at?

Plus it'll save me about 150 quid

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (08-03-20), GEORGE (07-03-20), newgrowerr (07-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Not a chandelier lol....but first a found via a quick search. Am intrigued to what you gonna build yer self lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (08-03-20), GEORGE (07-03-20), MrC (07-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,962 Times

Thanks but if I attempted that the next thing you read about me would be my obituary Yeh could be a nice little project, just gotta watch the heat, leave as many on as possible when the rooms done and ready to go to see how hot it gets, how many it can take, then get to work, should be good for at least 2x 300w and 1x 125w I reckon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (08-03-20), GEORGE (07-03-20), RASTA (07-03-20)