Thread: Need help from people that know a lot about marijuana

Thanks

Exclamation Need help from people that know a lot about marijuana

hello. sorry if my English is bad. i am planning to write a little book about marijuana. i need help from people who really knows the facts and i hope i came to the correct place. in Norway we cant thrust the articles the Norwegian government write.

i am planning to write about medical marijuana. and be able to explain what is marijuana, how is it made, about CBD.

if you have any tips about themes about marijuana i should write about please let me know

links to places i can learn a lot of these things would be good to have if you can send.

thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nor For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

No external links are allowed mate.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-03-20), IceCalibur (10-03-20)