Thread: Hindu Kush - anyone else tried the strain?

Thanks

Default Hindu Kush - anyone else tried the strain?

I remember in my teens my uncle has grew some of this for help controlling his cancer pain. I obviously took some for my own medicinal benefit... and smoked it after a long break.

My uncle was an old school grower, mainly outdoors and just for himself. The weed didn’t look too appetising, it had been left in a plastic container curing for months on end and it hadn’t been touched so I thought why not.

Didn’t look appealing, quite bushy but it ground up crispy and I wasn’t expecting much at all.

Pulled over in the countryside at night with some friends and took a walk into the woods to smoke it, and that’s where I realised I’d underestimated the strain.

Shared a spliff between 3/4 of us, all of us hadn’t smoked in a while due to getting jobs etc, you know how it goes. We all tripped out heavily, obviously the lighter smokers amongst us from previous times all had to take a walk back to the car but for me I was hearing people shouting and tripping my balls off... I remember sitting in the car 10/15mins later and I kept seeing the PS1 startup flash screen and memory card holding slots floating around when I closed my eyes.

With all the cali hype taking over in the UK etc I assumed it was just an average, weak strain. I looked it up on leafly and a few people have reported it to be a more ‘psychedelic’ strain producing heavy highs with mild anxiety sometimes.

Keen to grow some more and experience it again... but a lot of cannabis has been smoked since then and I’m thinking I’ll just be let down.

Anyone else smoked this glorious strain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roywin For This Useful Post:

Dionysos (30-10-20), GEORGE (11-03-20)