Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Starting for outdoor uk anybody else

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,102 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kencancook View Post
    I hope so too thanx man...just the case of seeing how many peepers I get from houses opposite or scruffy moochers...but I'm happy with indoor still just nice to grow outdoor as well lol...maybe if I get one or two out I'll post here ...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Just av a couple in real small pots ao they dont get too big ...obvs not guna be a big crop but nice to go chill with

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    PiKiT-PaKiT-FiReItUp

JAck/BlUeS Grow 2 plus 4 12/12 from seed - DONEWITH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrpukka For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpukka View Post
    Just av a couple in real small pots ao they dont get too big ...obvs not guna be a big crop but nice to go chill with

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
    I think once I've moved in and settled I'll deffo be planting out...I know the area n people really well but not a pennies worth of trust in any of them....imagine the program shameless UK version....well that's what this area is like lol. I won't be having guests i like it quiet so lessens the chances of being noticed....maybe I'll remember this thread and keep posting with an outdoor lol...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-05-20), Mrpukka (11-05-20), Quetzal (20-05-20)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9