Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1095

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    1,957
    Thanked 7,586 Times in 1,785 Posts

    Default Coronavirus

    Anyone else worried about this?

    sent from space

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), CityDweller (13-03-20), cough (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), Le chef (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20), skunkybudmans (13-03-20), Valentina (13-03-20)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    I am gettin worried now sourshoes. Not long ago a was thinking, ach it will pass. Al no catch it. Just being ignorant. But....its getting proper serious to not worry.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), CityDweller (13-03-20), cough (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), Le chef (13-03-20), skunkybudmans (13-03-20), sourshoes (13-03-20), Valentina (13-03-20)

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    Anyone else worried about this?

    sent from space
    Absolutely mate, but keeping calm is VERY important right now....I think everyone should be taking precautions (as best they can)....no mixing in large groups if it can be helped.


    I knew something didn't feel right about this one, it just seemed... different, they are talking about the UK being 4 weeks behind italy, so that gives us time to be as careful as we can possibly be until this situation start dying down.

    Could take up to a year..I hope it's sooner.


    Keep that chin up everyone, try not to panic and let's ride the storm as best we can.

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), CityDweller (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20), skunkybudmans (13-03-20), sourshoes (13-03-20), The Solyom (13-03-20), Valentina (13-03-20)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    1,957
    Thanked 7,586 Times in 1,785 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    I am gettin worried now sourshoes. Not long ago a was thinking, ach it will pass. Al no catch it. Just being ignorant. But....its getting proper serious to not worry.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Right?

    Seems like in the last 48hrs in North America things got real very quickly.

    sent from space

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), CityDweller (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    1,957
    Thanked 7,586 Times in 1,785 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Absolutely mate, but keeping calm is VERY important right now....I think everyone should be taking precautions (as best they can)....no mixing in large groups if it can be helped.


    I knew something didn't feel right about this one, it just seemed... different, they are talking about the UK being 4 weeks behind italy, so that gives us time to be as careful as we can possibly be until this situation start dying down.

    Could take up to a year..I hope it's sooner.


    Keep that chin up everyone, try not to panic and let's ride the storm as best we can.
    The best solution at this point is social distancing. I hope its now taken seriously and ppl take the advice and distance themselves

    sent from space

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), CityDweller (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20)

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    The best solution at this point is social distancing. I hope its now taken seriously and ppl take the advice and distance themselves

    sent from space
    Yep that's the key mate..it's gonna get a lot worse until it gets better.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), CityDweller (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    I have actually been a little no well recently. Runny nose, sneezing, sore heads n no energy n a little cough. This has been lasting bout two weeks lol.
    Am no really sure the symptoms of corona virus?

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), CityDweller (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), sourshoes (13-03-20), Wags (15-03-20)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    14,256
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 940 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    Anyone else worried about this?

    sent from space
    Yeah im a little as my boys have asthma an really struggle when they get ill but what's pissing me off is that people are just buying everything making it really hard to get the weekly shopping had to go to 6 different shops to get the the stuff what we could usually get in the 1 shop its a joke

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20), sourshoes (13-03-20)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    Mikel arteta has tested positive for it. An Ex Rangers player. Am sure a saw a few Leicester players are showing symptoms?

    Its really bad now. The government need to get on top of it right now.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), sourshoes (13-03-20)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    Yeah im a little as my boys have asthma an really struggle when they get ill but what's pissing me off is that people are just buying everything making it really hard to get the weekly shopping had to go to 6 different shops to get the the stuff what we could usually get in the 1 shop its a joke

    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    My maw said she could not get Toilet roll or kitchen roll today from Tesco. Av been pure lazy too with my shopping. A got nuffin in my house lol. Gonna go shopping the morra. A been saying that for weeks though lol. But if its really bad with supplies, am deffo on a mission the morra

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20)

  21. Default

    For those that don't know, if you type ' coronavirus ' into google, it will now display results to a lot of information that might answer some questions we might have..alongside some statistics etc.


    Last edited by IceCalibur; 13-03-20 at 02:22 AM.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    1,740
    Thanked 1,060 Times in 401 Posts

    Default

    Anyone ever think it's the government that actually started it. Lol. Conspiracy. Sorry had a little to much and strange thoughts. Peace

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lostorstolen For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), ggotch (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20), Squaggy (16-03-20)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lostorstolen View Post
    Anyone ever think it's the government that actually started it. Lol. Conspiracy. Sorry had a little to much and strange thoughts. Peace
    Yes. A did. A thought it was a man made thing. Conspiracies are my thing bro. Thats why ma head is frazzled lol.

    But either way ...we need this dealt with soon. A only just realised how bad this was when a saw allsorts of football getting cancelled. Then when ye look at these stats Ice mentioned.....its spreading at an alarming rate.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    But its gotta have started from those wet markets in China. Passed on to humans from animals. Those markets have always been a health hazard.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), cough (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), sourshoes (13-03-20)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    uk along the south coast ????
    Posts
    941
    Thanks
    14,256
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 940 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    My maw said she could not get Toilet roll or kitchen roll today from Tesco. Av been pure lazy too with my shopping. A got nuffin in my house lol. Gonna go shopping the morra. A been saying that for weeks though lol. But if its really bad with supplies, am deffo on a mission the morra

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Its a nightmare mate people round here are going an buying all loo roll and hand sanitizer them sort of things then going home an are putting it all over Facebook for double the price




    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigdaddy 101 For This Useful Post:

    cough (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20)

  31. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy 101 View Post
    Its a nightmare mate people round here are going an buying all loo roll and hand sanitizer them sort of things then going home an are putting it all over Facebook for double the price




    Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Thats business for ya lol. But am getting two lots of everything the morra. Al let you know what a got. Give you a good price on stuff lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), MrCannab1sir (13-03-20)

  33. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    53,283
    Thanks
    140,910
    Thanked 149,009 Times in 42,899 Posts

    Default

    ... and what's with the toilet roll?
    "The purpose of our lives is to be happy."
    (Dalai Lama)

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), British green (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20), MrCannab1sir (13-03-20)

  35. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    11,459
    Thanks
    27,038
    Thanked 42,255 Times in 10,393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    ... and what's with the toilet roll?
    Its all running out the shops like no ones business m8. N am down to only 9 rolls. Hopefully tesco gets a fresh batch in tonight for me the morra lol

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), IceCalibur (13-03-20)

  37. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    ... and what's with the toilet roll?
    I was thinking same M_C...maybe some people are more scared to walk around with a shitty arse than starving? LOL

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20)

  39. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    53,283
    Thanks
    140,910
    Thanked 149,009 Times in 42,899 Posts

    Default

    I understand that everyone is panic buying it.... my question is why are they?

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Bigdaddy 101 (13-03-20), cough (13-03-20), hotshot (13-03-20), Lowrollerbean (13-03-20), RASTA (13-03-20)

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States