View Poll Results: Covid Thread Simple Yes or No, Should it be Closed

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

16 59.26%
  • NO

11 40.74%
Page 110 of 268 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2675

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Spot on ggotch, I find it surprising that even during this time they feel it necessary to target cannabis with their propaganda ..smoking period is not good for the lungs we all know that!
    There's studies coming from France that Nicotine is a preventer of the virus getting into you, turns out to be something to do with receptors, so it aint over yet. Could turn out that it's similar with weed.....who knows?
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-05-20), Easy-T (28-04-20), GEORGE (28-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    There's studies coming from France that Nicotine is a preventer of the virus getting into you, turns out to be something to do with receptors, so it aint over yet. Could turn out that it's similar with weed.....who knows?
    Nicotine is a poison. Quite strong I believe. It doesn't care what it kills. Corona or you. Same, same. I asked a nurse once why so many people got chest infections and/or cancer when they quit smoking. Answer, the poisons in cigarette smoke killed the infections. Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-05-20), GEORGE (04-05-20), lipnobody (10-05-20), Vlad the Inhaler (04-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chunksdependable View Post
    Jsut read this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1117.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	381699

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL. She will write what you want for $20 an hour and according to her ad she has a degree in English lit! Some medical expert.

I am Mary Kekatos and nothing excites me more than clean writing with flawless grammar. I'm someone who can help make that possible. I'm a quick, efficient editor and writer with an obsession for grammar with a degree in English Literature. For the last four years, I've been an English teacher at Westward High School. More so, I am a contributor to the dailymail. I've edited a few book manuscripts as well. Let me know if you need something proofread, edited, or written precisely. This is what I love to do, and I'll be happy to get it to you promptly.
    I'm no expert but shouldn't
    dailymail
    be written Daily Mail? Top class Mary, I'd be so happy having you teach my kids!

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/us...8ee4b6b35c26c/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-20), KrazyDave (04-05-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    That's where it starts, before you know it you've a dozen Llamas... Still be nicer than human company in such numbers!!
    You don't know how true that is.
    When me and the misses did "the good life" thing and moved to a little farm in Hungary we started with 1 dog. Then 6 chickens which I can tell you trying to drive a Transit van with 6 chickens flapping about is no easy task. Picked them up from the chicken lorry that comes to the village. Legs tied...too loosely lol. Then 3 pigs...which became 3 plus piglets. Then a goat. Goats are indeed the Devils work. I fucking hate goats and my happiest day was when we ate that fucker. A few sheep, then 2 more dogs (I only went to buy some firewood but the bastard gypsy got me pissed on his wine and I ended up with 2 puppies. Then a kitten to save it from being drowned, then another dog my misses found on the street, dumped by gypsies, then another 3 puppies from her. It would have been 7 or 8 more but the other dogs killed some of the puppies.
    I also worked for a German fella who thought he would raise a few sheep. LOL. He ended up with over 100. He got ill so he asked me to be the shepherd. Fucking funny. London lad grazes sheep and goats. Goats are cunts. I got paid in top quality Afghan black, chillums, bags of weed and top-notch red wine from his vineyards. Trying to shear and clip the hoofs of 100 plus sheep in a barn at 40 degrees is not for the faint-hearted. I swear I lost 1/2 a stone that day. Fucking stupid putting all the sheep in the barn at one time but what did we know.

Good, honest, hard-working times and a lot of fun. But fuck me... it was really hard work.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-20), lipnobody (10-05-20), Valentina (14-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Solyom View Post
    You don't know how true that is.
    When me and the misses did "the good life" thing and moved to a little farm in Hungary we started with 1 dog. Then 6 chickens which I can tell you trying to drive a Transit van with 6 chickens flapping about is no easy task. Picked them up from the chicken lorry that comes to the village. Legs tied...too loosely lol. Then 3 pigs...which became 3 plus piglets. Then a goat. Goats are indeed the Devils work. I fucking hate goats and my happiest day was when we ate that fucker. A few sheep, then 2 more dogs (I only went to buy some firewood but the bastard gypsy got me pissed on his wine and I ended up with 2 puppies. Then a kitten to save it from being drowned, then another dog my misses found on the street, dumped by gypsies, then another 3 puppies from her. It would have been 7 or 8 more but the other dogs killed some of the puppies.
    I also worked for a German fella who thought he would raise a few sheep. LOL. He ended up with over 100. He got ill so he asked me to be the shepherd. Fucking funny. London lad grazes sheep and goats. Goats are cunts. I got paid in top quality Afghan black, chillums, bags of weed and top-notch red wine from his vineyards. Trying to shear and clip the hoofs of 100 plus sheep in a barn at 40 degrees is not for the faint-hearted. I swear I lost 1/2 a stone that day. Fucking stupid putting all the sheep in the barn at one time but what did we know.

Good, honest, hard-working times and a lot of fun. But fuck me... it was really hard work.
    I can back you up on the whole "Goats are cunts" statement.

Me and a mate were out on our mountain bikes one day when this goat jumped up on a wall across the road from us. My mate, not knowing already how much of a cunt goats are, decided to cross the road and started shouting at this goat. Next thing we know, this goat let out a battle cry and hundreds of goats started jumping over this wall and chased us for a good few minutes.

Karma got him though when he got home from work one day to find he left his back door open and 3 goats had wandered in and wrecked his gaff

Where we live, the goat population is supposed to outnumber people. Never counted them all though so cant say how true that is.

Sent from KDs Noggin

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-20), Tyco (23-05-20), Vlad the Inhaler (04-05-20)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Absolutely mate, but keeping calm is VERY important right now....I think everyone should be taking precautions (as best they can)....no mixing in large groups if it can be helped.

I knew something didn't feel right about this one, it just seemed... different, they are talking about the UK being 4 weeks behind italy, so that gives us time to be as careful as we can possibly be until this situation start dying down.

Could take up to a year..I hope it's sooner.

Keep that chin up everyone, try not to panic and let's ride the storm as best we can.
    This aged well....

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-20), IceCalibur (02-10-20), Valentina (07-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,838 Times

Anyone on here got or had Covid? My partner and I have it. Been feeling rough for a few days and test confirmed today. Burning up, fucking cough and feel absolutely fucked. Not pleasant but no worse than other winter shit, so far anyway

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elias For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-01-21), Easy-T (07-01-21), gardro (07-01-21), GEORGE (07-01-21), Herbitual (07-01-21), Mac (07-01-21), MrC (07-01-21), RASTA (07-01-21), Valentina (07-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,019 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Anyone on here got or had Covid? My partner and I have it. Been feeling rough for a few days and test confirmed today. Burning up, fucking cough and feel absolutely fucked. Not pleasant but no worse than other winter shit, so far anyway
    Not had it mate, hope you and yours recover quickly though

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-01-21), Easy-T (07-01-21), Elias (07-01-21), gardro (07-01-21), GEORGE (07-01-21), Valentina (07-01-21)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Let's hope you're one of the luckier ones and it doesn't get worse

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-01-21), Easy-T (07-01-21), Elias (07-01-21), gardro (07-01-21), GEORGE (07-01-21), Valentina (07-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Take care and get well soon.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (07-01-21), Easy-T (07-01-21), Elias (07-01-21), gardro (07-01-21), GEORGE (07-01-21)

Page 110 of 268 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 160 210 ... LastLast