View Poll Results: Covid Thread Simple Yes or No, Should it be Closed

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

16 59.26%
  • NO

11 40.74%
Page 53 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,353 Times

Mad one tonight all the leccy went off full St, just checked the key meter, totally blank no tariffs money nowt strange

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-03-20), Trex (18-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-T View Post
    Mad one tonight all the leccy went off full St, just checked the key meter, totally blank no tariffs money nowt strange

From behind the bushes
    Leccy off . Seriously ?
    I got my generator on standby me . Rednecks will prevail lmfao

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (19-03-20), GEORGE (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,021 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-T View Post

From behind the bushes
    My power went out toward the end of my first grow for nearly an hour, every minute that went by the smell creeped out the groom bit by bit haha

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (19-03-20), GEORGE (19-03-20), Trex (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,353 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Leccy off . Seriously ?

Went off then back on 5 mins later

From behind the bushes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

Actually too ill mate. On oxygen at home and in car. Cna't get round the local Tesco. Too big.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

How long till Trump has to admit he has it ? I know he has been tested. These tests take many readings as they are not reliable.

Brazilian PM staff and WH staff of the President going into isolation.
    Last edited by Jumper114; 19-03-20 at 12:12 AM.
    Current Grow (3L coco autos) : Jumper's 2020 shenanigans

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,917 Times

I actually can't believe some of the fearmongering and utter rubbish that's being posted in this thread now. Unless you're a medical professional or a time traveller that's coming back to warn us of something, stop posting about what's about to happen cause you dont fuckin know.

The army might be trained for one thing, but they're still humans too. I spoke to 2 soldiers this afternoon that were very friendly, asked me a few questions, took my details like the police would, and wished me a safe trip home. I've seen then carrying an old woman's shopping home for her. All this conspiracy shit is getting really old.

It's a natural virus derived from an animal and it's either avoided human contact up to now or it's a fresh mutation from a similar virus like the flu. It wasnt stolen from canada. The chinese wouldnt do this to themselves. The army isn't going to start shooting people and there wont be riots.

Stop talking shit.... just stop it!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KrazyDave For This Useful Post:

British green (19-03-20), GEORGE (19-03-20), ggotch (22-03-20), IceCalibur (19-03-20), M_C (19-03-20), The Solyom (19-03-20), Trex (19-03-20), WhIpLaSh (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,021 Times

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDave View Post
    I actually can't believe some of the fearmongering and utter rubbish that's being posted in this thread now. Unless you're a medical professional or a time traveller that's coming back to warn us of something, stop posting about what's about to happen cause you dont fuckin know.

The army might be trained for one thing, but they're still humans too. I spoke to 2 soldiers this afternoon that were very friendly, asked me a few questions, took my details like the police would, and wished me a safe trip home. I've seen then carrying an old woman's shopping home for her. All this conspiracy shit is getting really old.

It's a natural virus derived from an animal and it's either avoided human contact up to now or it's a fresh mutation from a similar virus like the flu. It wasnt stolen from canada. The chinese wouldnt do this to themselves. The army isn't going to start shooting people and there wont be riots.

Now you're scaring me....derived from an animal....like the chimp that was infected with RAGE in 28 days later?? Gulp....slow moving zombies I can handle....but running zombies Been a smoker way too long for them

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (19-03-20), GEORGE (19-03-20), KrazyDave (19-03-20), The Solyom (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Leccy off . Seriously ?

Trex, ffs...this is the UK.

I dare say a lovely elderly gentleman carrying a cheap umbrella has had a nasty fall near the substation. There are power cuts when a massive fucking virus isn't attacking us as much as when there is.

We don't need generators...we've got nowhere to put them for a start.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (19-03-20), British green (19-03-20), GEORGE (19-03-20), The Solyom (19-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDave View Post

Let’s try it the other way.

Is there any peer read and reviewed evidence of the Whu Flu coming from natural means???? Nope.

As opposed to the army ... just wait ... this has months / years not days .... this is not a film with an ending!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-20), The Solyom (19-03-20)

Page 53 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast