Thread: Autoflower recovery in flower?

Thanks

Default Autoflower recovery in flower?

Hi all,

Went away for 3 nights, left my wilma pump on to water the girls. Unfortunately the power tripped at some point (not sure when) but needless to say no light and no water has affected my best girl she's all droopy and anemic looking...

I'm 2 weeks into flower - what are peoples thoughts on its possible recovery? I'm not gunna hold anyone to anything as it's hard to tell without pics I know, but anyone had a similar situation? How did it work out?

McT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McTavish23 For This Useful Post:

BB (13-03-20), GEORGE (13-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by McTavish23 View Post
    Hi all,

Went away for 3 nights, left my wilma pump on to water the girls. Unfortunately the power tripped at some point (not sure when) but needless to say no light and no water has affected my best girl she's all droopy and anemic looking...

I'm 2 weeks into flower - what are peoples thoughts on its possible recovery? I'm not gunna hold anyone to anything as it's hard to tell without pics I know, but anyone had a similar situation? How did it work out?

McT
    Should be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-03-20), Jumper114 (13-03-20), McTavish23 (13-03-20), M_C (13-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Should be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As said, it should pretty much pick up where it left off.. Just be aware that the plant will class that as a stress event, so watch out for any hemie bits....!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BB (13-03-20), GEORGE (13-03-20)

Thanks

Thanks, to top it all off my temp controller has now packed in! Thank god for next day delivery!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McTavish23 For This Useful Post:

BB (14-03-20), GEORGE (13-03-20), M_C (13-03-20)