Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Droopy leafs coco

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hi Adriaanoo...it could very well be they have stretched, make sure you've got some air circulating on these girls (not a massive gale), get the fan in a position it's making them flutter..this will help the stem.

So try adjusting light to as close as you can within ideal temperature..also some strains need supporting some I know some use those canes to help with that too
    Just waiting for new fan as other one is faulty.

Its white widow, one is looking very good and big but the other one just as explained before.

I have some metal poles, can I use them to support the plant or is it not good idea?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adriaanoo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-20)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Adriaanoo View Post
    Just waiting for new fan as other one is faulty.

Its white widow, one is looking very good and big but the other one just as explained before.

I have some metal poles, can I use them to support the plant or is it not good idea?
    I'm not really sure about metal poles to be honest, I personally wouldn't use them...and really why put a cast on a leg that's not broken?

If it's absolutely necessary then there are better options than metal (in my opinion)..'garden canes' are good and I remember Bud Lightyear recommending them even over bamboo types as they can come with pests.

Horses for courses though, I'm sure some use metal poles with no issues either.

Check this out here - eBay item number:323907695219

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Adriaanoo (07-04-20), GEORGE (07-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I'm not really sure about metal poles to be honest, I personally wouldn't use them...and really why put a cast on a leg that's not broken?

If it's absolutely necessary then there are better options than metal (in my opinion)..'garden canes' are good and I remember Bud Lightyear recommending them even over bamboo types as they can come with pests.

Horses for courses though, I'm sure some use metal poles with no issues either.

Check this out here - eBay item number:323907695219
    I appreciate your help brother

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adriaanoo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-04-20), IceCalibur (07-04-20)

Thanks

Default 7 Step Guide to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...post1071071582
    maybe it can help you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexxali For This Useful Post:

Adriaanoo (07-04-20), GEORGE (08-04-20)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Adriaanoo View Post
    I appreciate your help brother
    You're welcome and look forward to the pics

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Adriaanoo (07-04-20), GEORGE (08-04-20)

Thanks

check the soil in the pot to see if the soil is dry. If you believe that the problem is due to under watering, water the plant more often and consider letting the pot sit on a dish to recollect any water that has overflowed, so that the roots can absorb the extra water.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alexxali For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-04-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexxali View Post
    check the soil in the pot to see if the soil is dry. If you believe that the problem is due to under watering, water the plant more often and consider letting the pot sit on a dish to recollect any water that has overflowed, so that the roots can absorb the extra water.
    Im growing in coco.

No pictures needed Ice, today she decided to support itself haha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Adriaanoo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-04-20)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4